wanting 13" alloys

wanting a set of 13" alloy wheels the ones i want are the 5 spoke nissan ones. send pics if possible and a price ..... if you have the ones im on about in good condition with good tyres copper zeons, toyos etc. i would swap my 15"alloys with tyres and nissan pulsar disks and pads in good condition

Mate you'll have to get a paypal account...i honestly can't remember exactly how, but it is easy to do, hey i managed :p google paypal and get signed up, you can buy stuff off ebay with it too :grinning:

i dont really need these wheels asap could wait few month prefer to swap my wheels and disks than pay up just saves the hassel trying to sell my wheels next lol if your ever selling yor wheels let me know man give you good cash for them

Mate my wheels are wrecked lol, and i sold glen my sr wheels, they were a bit wrecked too...if i do get new wheels you can have the black ones if those are the ones ya mean! :p

ive got you mixed up with an other mikey lol stani sold some guy mikey his old 5 spoke nissan wheels and there the ones i want i would of gave up my wheels and nissan pulsar disk set to go with it soz man lol just cant find these wheels anywhere

Back