Wanted

R

RIK

gold/silver jewellery ,new,old,scrap,repair
basicly owt you dont want ..get intouch with me,ill be willing to pay good prices

also if anyone wants work doing(repair,jewellery hand made to order) please get intouch

im not running a buisness here! all my work would be done as favours+price of a pint :D yo will have to pay postage costs tho

all my work is perfect and holds a liftime guarantee!

kinda related but... if you are looking for repairs equipment, my grandfather owned a jewellery repair business and has recently retired. he has all the machines and stuff if you want to buy it off him! its starting to crowd the garage!

Layla said:
kinda related but... if you are looking for repairs equipment, my grandfather owned a jewellery repair business and has recently retired. he has all the machines and stuff if you want to buy it off him! its starting to crowd the garage!

was just on ebay looking at the stuff on ther i got the book for everything to buy the machines and tools....but they are expensive once you have added it all up as you need all of them really to make a good job lol

im 50/50 wether to get my own stuff and try start my own buisness from home,,but i can do all the this at work my boss desnt mind as long as i tell him what i use..etc would be nice to try start my own thing tho

we have contracts with shops such as h.samuel,ernest jones,lesli davis.f.hinds.gooldsmiths........so our wor is top quality and we know what we are doing

edit:did he not pass his trade on to anyone then?

Back