WANTED URGENTLY!

R

RIK

as it says,, i need to get hold of a k11 m reg(i think) super s front bumper contact me asap please!

even if your not selling one please give details of any one that is e,i scrap yards,breakers yards,free ads ect,,

please dont just say try here! i need to know if they definatly have one :)

thank you

nissan wil have one for sure lol. serious tho if you cant find anywhere else then they are around £80 primed w/out fog lights

or you could ask neil! he may still have one, pretty sure

ha ok ,i overlooked the dealers as they are very expensive :) and will get intouch with neil(is this sr micra boy?)

Rik, i got two sitting in my dining room although neither of them are super S - they are just the normal ones but they look better anyway - only problem is one is slightly damaged, they are black plastic

Big_ben said:
Rik, i got two sitting in my dining room although neither of them are super S - they are just the normal ones but they look better anyway

What?
Standard look better than SuperS bumpers?

I got one for sale mate, in red but will need a respray will prossibly have only 1 foglight in to...

Davey, dealers charge £180 not £80, lol...

Last few i have sold have been £100 inc p&p.... U can have it for £80 tho with one fog

thanks for your help guys but i got sorted this dinner time with a brand new one £35 ,,its not a nissan one but its the same and its spot on for £35

if anyones interested or needs one try Beavers of barnsley

Back