wanted k11 pre-facelift front bumper

xelaxela

Micra In The Wild
i have been looking into getting either a impul or wald replica front for a while was just a bit strapped for cash and has no desperate reason. as of last week whilst i was parked behind a shop some *fool*:doh: lol with a red car backed into my lovely little micra and drove off before i returned merrily from the shop shocked to find a lot of red paint and my bumper had been pushed in on the front far side front corner i think they were trying to park because it didnt look like they had hit it at speed anyways i now have a need for a new bumper and wondered if there were any different ones for me to buy and if not how much i would be looking to pay at a scrap yard for a decent one
thanx
alex

Isn't it annoying when someone does this, if you're anything like me you'll be looking for a red car with scraped paint for the next month. Is the bumper not repairable ?

I beleive that mean micra has a standard pre facelift front bumper for sale, its black iirc.

ok i was looking mainly at a different front end as there is lots of stock micra's in blackpool and no nice ones a standard bumper was realy a backup so does anyone selling a nice impul one? or is bad boys still around they still have a domain but i am having trouble contacting them anyone know bout this??

Ok alex, contact details for Badboy/crazy bodykits, these are old but try anyways...

Taz
118 Park field Road
Alum Rock
Birmingham
B8 3AY
01213276129 / 07969943621

thats where i got mine 2 year back so they may have changed numbers but possibly same premises...

thanx i tired ringin them about week ago on the numbers that were on their site at about 2 in the afternoon but i got no reply on either of the numbers. i might have to just import a wald kit lol *if only i had the cash* i guess i will just have to wait untill one comes up on here, drive round with a dint in my bumper and t-cut the red paint off. it could be worse plus i do need new wheels i got go kart handleing but not enought grip so new alloys and tyres it is for me lol thanx for all the help

Back