[SOLD] WANTED: K10 - Pre Facelift Grille + Sidelights + Rear Lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
Hi everyone,
I'm after a pre-facelift grille and pre facelift sidelights (lenses and holders etc) and left rear light lense - or a set of tinted ones.
Thanks in advance
Joe
:k10:

I've got a set of Datsun rear lights if your interested. Slightly smaller than pre facelift & have the reverse light in a different place, quite rare now! Cost me £20 but they'd need posting - if your interested :)

would they just bolt staight in? Are you anywhere between wiltshire and anglesey? cause i'm goign that way next week. Got any pics?

I'm in sussex, and here's how they look on Ems old Datsun. Compare them to my car on the right :)

They should bolt straight in too

DSCF0019.jpg

datsun rear lights wont fit striaght on. you will have to do alot of bodywork mods to get them to fit on

the best mod to do imo is march rear lights they look good and fit striaght on, funny enough ive got another set lined up which i will be selling on ebay highest bid wins

look good, but would i need to modify anything to get them in?

sorry didn't see you post Fordy. put up ebay link when there on there.

datsun rear lights wont fit striaght on. you will have to do alot of bodywork mods to get them to fit on

What bodymods are required then? Because from looking at standard lights & datsun lights, the fitting looks exactly the same!

they might have the same fittings btu you will have one hell of a big gap under the datsun lights if put on a newer shape k10

i have a pre facelift grill i believe in my shed.......is this the one with where the plastic trim continues under the head lights?

If so then i Have one!

i have a pre facelift grill i believe in my shed.......is this the one with where the plastic trim continues under the head lights?

If so then i Have one!

attachment.php

the one like this ^ ! How much do u want for it?

they might have the same fittings btu you will have one hell of a big gap under the datsun lights if put on a newer shape k10

Isn't there a bit of an overhang on the standard lights it looks like thats whats missing from the datsun ones?

Attachments

• Front Grille.jpg
    Front Grille.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 273
yep thats the one....i bought it from a scrappy and cleaned it up with "back to black"....its in good condition.....

.....£5+postage?

Isn't there a bit of an overhang on the standard lights it looks like thats whats missing from the datsun ones?

yeah that's right, just the reflective bit. Im not sure if it's just an extension to the pre/facelift lights and the bodywork underneath is the same, although fordy seems confident it's not.

yep thats the one....i bought it from a scrappy and cleaned it up with "back to black"....its in good condition.....

.....£5+postage?

Sounds good will PM u in a minute!

Arnold - Am very much interested in the lights as i'm respraying my car in just over a week and want to try and do everything at once!

Ok, well there yours if you want em! but obviously im not certain now how they'l fit now! £20 collected, just post below to confirm and i'l PM you my address :)

where are you cause im heading to north wales next week. Ru en-route? Not sure which Horsham ur at? Otherwise any chance of postage?
cheers

Hi everyone,
I'm after a pre-facelift grille and pre facelift sidelights (lenses and holders etc) and left rear light lense - or a set of tinted ones.
Thanks in advance
Joe
:k10:

I have some front sidelights, clear lens, built in wiring (1987 K10) they have a black bar running along the bottom of the lense, are these the ones you're looking for?

£8 delivered

cheers :)

paul

I have some front sidelights, clear lens, built in wiring (1987 K10) they have a black bar running along the bottom of the lense, are these the ones you're looking for?

£8 delivered

cheers :)

paul

Perfect m8, will pm u in a minute!

I'm at Horsham in West sussex, probably not en route if your going to North Wales though! Posted, they'd be about £30, i'd pad them out so they don't get damaged in transit :)

Still interested? drop us a PM or paypal trance_dj @ hotmail.com (no spaces) and i'l get them posted out asap

Cheers

just wondering fordy...

hiya fordy, just wondering if you know when your planning on putting those beautifull march rear light clusters on ebay you mentioned?:grinning:

I'm at Horsham in West sussex, probably not en route if your going to North Wales though! Posted, they'd be about £30, i'd pad them out so they don't get damaged in transit :)

Still interested? drop us a PM or paypal trance_dj @ hotmail.com (no spaces) and i'l get them posted out asap

Cheers

Payment sent :) will pm u to confirm address.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back