WANTED - K10 Left-hand door mirror!

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone have a standard Nissan left-hand door mirror from a K10 for sale, as i could really do with one?
Mine only has the right side one and its a bugger for reverse parking on the left!

Ne offers?
Cheers, ;)
eD

:p

believe it or not though mate i havce actually had a massive clearout. and took over a tonne of micra parts to the scrappers the other day :)

including 4 engines. my beloved dolimite sprint engine . found my nice 3ltr supra turbo though :D which was nice.

so stripped the garden reet down, needed to to get the business going properly i need to concentrate on that . so plans for a few things have gone out the window. im going for a simple ma10 k10, and the beast show car.
thats it for now.

the go karts etc have been put on hold. and everything else is been put on hold. business i really want to make a go of so. we shall see :)

quickdraw said:
found my nice 3ltr supra turbo though :D which was nice.

How can you just 'find' something like that!! It must be pretty hard to miss in the first place :p

RE: RE: WANTED - K10 Left-hand door mirror!

quickdraw said:
ill hhave a few around sumwere

Do you have a left-hand black one, and how much would it cost. It'd have to include P&P because i cant get out to collect it right now?

were abouts are you. im sure there is a few around. ill find out potage price in next copl of days. just hve a few things in my life ATM i need to sort out

Im at Ambleside in Cumbria [The Lakes].

If you could get me a quote that would be great! :)

What do you fix them on with??

eD

Back