Wanted: Indicator Stalk Assembly and Rear Bulb Assembly

T

thekore

Hi guys, I'm looking for a full indicator stalk and relay assembly for a 93 K11 1.0L and also the Passenger side rear bulb assembly (the part behind the cluster that your bulbs are put into - two parts). If you are unsure what I mean then I can grab photos for you.

If you can let me know a price to get them packaged to Scotland :)

Magpie,

The stalk is perfect... bought! :D

As for the lights thats the actual cluster. Its the part behind this I am needing. It is in two parts, both black plastic that click into each other. There is also a wiring connector that plugs into it... I'll get a pic tomorrow.

thekore said:
Magpie,

The stalk is perfect... bought! :D

As for the lights thats the actual cluster. Its the part behind this I am needing. It is in two parts, both black plastic that click into each other. There is also a wiring connector that plugs into it... I'll get a pic tomorrow.

the light cluster has the bulb holder with it

Ah, I will check back to it in a couple of days before it finishes. :) Cheers again.

would you like me to hold off posting the light stalk then in case you win the light cluster...save on postage??

sure that would be better... I will try to keep up with the bidding... I'm going out tomorrow but hopefully I will be back in time to catch the end of the auction.

Hopefully, I will win it... because I really need it lol... my lights are being held together with white insulating tape :p lol...

Will catch you in around 19 hrs then ;)

cheers

Well, apparently I won it ;)

If you can send them to the address I have gave; should match my Paypal address, feel free to confirm again over msn ([email protected]) if you wish. Please let me know as soon as these are dispatched and by what means so I know when to expect delivery... I really need these lol :p

And thanks again Magpie, much appreciated :D

Back