Wanted 1.3 engine for K11

Hello to all

My results for my research here in the forum said that is better to go from 1.0 to 1.3 instead of trying to put mod in my 1.0 engine to gain some hp.

So my car is a JDM K11 1998 with full extra without distributors
My engine has 125.000 Km good and reliable but the power is too poor for every day driving and high way and not so good fuel consumption (8.9L/100km)
My thoughts is to put 1.3 and i will gain 20 hp and at least the same fuel consumption

Is there any 1.3 engine with the Ecu and gearbox for sale ? (complete conversion ! i think is all that i need right? )
Or what to look for for a good deal ?

Thanks guys

So I'm guessing you've got the coilpack engine if it's got no dizzy. Therefore the 1.4 would be the choice. I left the 1.0l gbox and flywheel in for better pickup. You say it's JDM, is that a March import?

So I'm guessing you've got the coilpack engine if it's got no dizzy. Therefore the 1.4 would be the choice. I left the 1.0l gbox and flywheel in for better pickup. You say it's JDM, is that a March import?
Dear Agent Smith
I make a mistake my engine is dizzy one.
And is japan import (JDM japaneese Domestic Market)

My question is can i fit the pre face lift engine to my car?

Ok no worries. You'll just need the 1.3 then. I believe some of the sensors are calibrated slightly different such as the temp one. You may need to swap them for your original ones.

Back