CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
[VIC+NSW] exe crew & circuit club trackday. 10th may 2008
May102008vic.jpg

more detail info:
http://exe-crew.blogspot.com/2008/04/exe-crew-circuitclub-trackday-vic-nsw.html

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Finally uploaded a vid of one of my sessions during the day..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

First time at a proper track day. Comments & constructive criticism's welcome, as i've got some improving to do I know ;)

Best lap for the day was from that session I think.. was a 1:59.06 I think.

---dens

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Nice one Den!keep it up.Handles well in the corners though. What have you done to your car? Engine wise and handling. Sounds really good with the exhuast.Is it a full exaust system?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Hey smallrat :)

Suspension consists of pretty much the entire whiteline catalogue except for camber bolts, whiteline springs and koni yellows. Engine wise it's pretty boring at the moment - Hurricane extractors to high-flow cat into a 2" mandrel bent system (single large resonator and straight-through muffler at the rear. That plus an enlarged air feed into the airbox (<a href=http://micra.com.au/technical-articles/compact-cold-air-intake.php>this one</a>).

Yours is the white super-s yeah?

---dens

CMF_smallrat

» CMF Member
Hey dens. Yup mine a white super s. How did you know? I've just got springs and exhaust from centre back.And a induction kit. Still doing up.Need the cash :)Anyway, might be heading up to winton on the 21st of June.Hope you could come for the track day.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
You posted pics of your car in the big pictures thread. ;) You wouldn't happen to have been around the SE suburbs lately, would you? My mate described a white super-s that sounded like it was your one.

Tampered motorsport day eh? Maybe, but there's more chance of me going to the EXE day on the 26th of July at this stage. Lots of stuff I'd like to do to the car before it gets flogged again.

---dens

Back