[VIC] EXE DYNO DAY - Sat, 8th Dec'07 $40(food+drink incl)

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
hi everyone,
dynodayzo0.jpg

i'm organising dyno day for the exe-crew and would like to invite this forum to come and join us for the event.

for detail more detailed info, please check the following links to check for any update of the event and the participants list:
http://exe-crew.blogspot.com/2007/11/exe-dyno-day-sat-8th-dec07-35fooddrink.html

this way its easier for me to update coz i don't have to update each post that i made on few forums that i invited... :) thank you and hope to see you on the day...

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
i will definitely bring my micra for the dyno day, just to get the base dyno figure... and maybe if i can be bothered, i will bring the Z as well... :p

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
list updated! 16 spot left... if you are interested, please let me know ASAP... the list will normally fill up in few days... :)

CMF_flameboy

» CMF Member
list are full.... but we will have another one for sure... :)

the spot has fill up over the weekend... for those who PM me instead of email i will try to fit you in... but at the moment it is full (im prioritizing the entry i got from the [email protected])!

so next time guys, please no PM.... please email directly to [email protected] ; entry from that email will get priority... for those who has PM me, i will try to fit you in but im not promise.... if its full please send me your bank detail and i will refund the money...

for those who are in the list, i will update the payment status later...

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Just a short clip of my run(s) yesterday:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The run was done in 4th gear. The guy stopped at 6500rpm on both runs because of how erratically the graph started to be. Happy it put out 51.1kW but i'm concerned about the graph. The only thing that makes sense is that that because the air pickup is mounted so low and would've been so close to the rollers, that it was interfering with the air intake.

The guy told me it was an issue of it not being tuned but i'm looking to see what other people say before concluding it's that.

---dens

Back