Vibe Sub + Mutant Amp

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I have a Vibe Sub + Mutant Amp for sale. Not needed anymore as I have no room in the car.

The Vibe Sub is less than 2 months old and is in good condition so I cant sell for to cheap.

The Mutant Amp is a little older.

All wiring is included.
Open to all offers.

Pics below.
slr12cag.jpg

MT2404.jpg

Sub + Amp Specs

SUB;
SPECS: SLR 12
Height: 360mm
Width: 400mm
Depth: 400mm
Driver: SLICK 12"
RMS Power: 400w
Peak Power: 1200w
Minimum Input : 200 w RMS
Characteristics: Deep Smooth Bass
Recommended Amplifier: SLICK a2/a3/a4/a7

AMP; I think these are the right specs for the amp, will double check tomorrow.

2 Channel
MT1202R
Power RMS @ 4 Ω (Stereo) 2 x 60W
Power RMS @ 2 Ω (Stereo) 2 x 95W
Power RMS @ 4 Ω (Bridged) 1 x 200W
Frequency Response 20Hz - 22KHz
Cross Over High & Low Pass Filter
Power Supply PWM Mosfet
RCA Input Yes
RCA Output Yes

looking for about £70 for the sub considering its in nearly new condition, not to bothered about the amp though could probz throw it in for free.

bump

I don't want the amp, but that sub looks good. I was eyeing it up in Halfords tother day. Could I have the sub on its own a bit cheaper cuz I don't want the amp lol

yeah sure,, you can have the sub for £60 if you like, but then im not sure what postage would be on top of that. I cant really go much lower then £60 though.

I'll have to get back to you on it in the next couple days, when my main sources of bank loans (me parents) get back hehehe. But that sounds like a fair price. Now just need to decide between that and the 10"...

Haha, don't think I will be anyway, need me mate to look at it really. He wants me to take it to a garage. Plus I got an Si which isn't listed, even though I can't see it being different...

Back