Various stuff for sale

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Cleaning out the shed, need to make some room
kmac springs SOLD
brand new super s front bumper (unpainted) SOLD
brand new super s rear wing (unpainted) still in box with fitting kit $200
motor in pieces around 200,000kms no sump SOLD
I also have the stuff from my old turbo kit still for sale.

pick up only, located in southport

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
hey snoopy how low are the springs?
do u still have the cam cover for the engine? and when you say the engine is in pieces... what do u mean?
do u have the lights for the front bar?
and do u know if the rear wing fits an slx?? i assume they have the sam tailgate

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Tony WROTE:

"Hey Snoopy,check email.

Email not working.

jay85 WROTE:

"hey snoopy how low are the springs?<BR>do u still have the cam cover for the engine? and when you say the engine is in pieces... what do u mean?<BR>do u have the lights for the front bar?<BR>and do u know if the rear wing fits an slx?? i assume they have the sam tailgate

The springs are around 45mm lower than standard (you cant really go an lower without changing the bump stops)

In regards to the engine, the bottom end is totally stripped, the head is still assemblied. I still have the cam cover somewhere, but it goes with the engine as I want the whole lot gone.

The rear wing will fit a slx, you just need to drill two holes in the top of the hatch (very easy)

The front bumper is bare without lights.

I dont have time to run around & sort out postage at the moment, so its local pick up only for the time being.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
jay85 WROTE:

"hey snoopy..... i will take the springs and engine off your hands this weekend if thats ok.... u just tell me when and where

This saturday would be a good day. Give us a ring on 0419 660 846 ask for chris.

tiSh WROTE:

"Can u post pics of the rear spoiler/wing pls... tnx<BR><BR>

Have a look at the pics in the forced micra's section. There are pics of super s in there. Its the rear hatch spoiler, no rear brake light.

Back