Various K10 parts needed

R

rconry

Hi people,
I need a few different parts for my K10 to restore her to her former glory! The most important things for me at the moment are a full aerial kit, i mean including the wire to the head unit, and also if possible a couple of doors from a 3 door. The colour isn't important as i can paint them but it seems difficult to track them down on ebay!

Cheers,
Rich

I saw an aerial on ebay last week. How much would you pay for one + delivery if i was to get one for you?

Well I had a quick look on ebay as well, there were a couple between £5 and £10 ish, so nothing more than that really. I know its possible to fit an electric one but obviosuly at an increased cost, i think £10 is probably the high end of what i would pay!

Any scrap yards near you? You could probably pick one up for a few quid, really easy to remove. I haven't seen a K10 with an electric aerial fitted though :)

My friend fitted an electric one on his Mk1 golf and said he got a universal one from GSF that fits most cars, i'll have a look at some scrappies after i've handed in my dissertation i think!! Would be nice to do it if no one has done it before :p

I'm either down near Reading in Surrey, or up in Derbyshire near Loughborough, regularly at both places. Are you in Stockport? Not sure how far that is from either!
Cheers,

Rich

They are in silver, they both have a couple of marks and car park dings, the passenger side is rust free, but the drivers side has some rust along the bottom of the frame and will need looking at soon, but it's not rotted out.

The passenger door sounds good actually, but i'll try and find another drivers door if you don't mind, mines rusted as well. Is it pure silver or that bluey silver?

Also someone offered me an MA12 engine in another thread yesterday but i think it got deleted, official red tape stuff, if anyone happens to have one with reasonable mileage on it I may be interested!!

its the same silver as this one... msc garage.jpg

Sweet, looks pretty clean, how much do you want for it or are you only selling them as a pair?

Sweet, looks pretty clean, how much do you want for it or are you only selling them as a pair?

does £20 sound fair ? this is the actual door........
micra 005.jpg
........It comes with the glass, door card, handle, well everything a door has really, the hinge hasn't even got any play.
heres a shot of the underside of it where the rot usually starts.....
micra 006.jpg
....no rust at all.

Thanks for the offer but i've found some of the same colour as my car that i'm gonna sort out over the summer, "superls" wanted some, sorry to mess you around!

Back