Vacuum advance valve

Hi everyone,
I know I haven't been on here in a while but I've not done anymore to the K10 in a while, hopefully with the milder weather I can get that ball rolling again

In the meantime, I'm in need of a Vacuum advance valve (I think that's the correct name), the little flying saucer shaped thing that advanced the timing in the distributor

I can't seem to locate one, if anybody can point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated
:grinning:
thanks
Mick

In the meantime, I'm in need of a Vacuum advance valve (I think that's the correct name), the little flying saucer shaped thing that advanced the timing in the distributor

I can't seem to locate one, if anybody can point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated
You mean one of these ??

DSCF8000.jpg

I might be at a big scrapyard GW Bridges in Crawley (just at the end of M23, by A23) in next few weeks, I'll see if there are any new Micras.

They had a couple there last week, but they weren't there this week, so have been scrapped.

yeah that's it,
it doesn't need to be for a micra, it's for regulating a vacuum chamber I'm gonna build
basically it will operate a switch that turns the pump off and on
compressor.png

thanks

Back