UV Rays

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
WEll have spent most of the day giving Whitey a polish ready for Perths summer UV rays which are very fierce.Spent hours washing, applying polish and buffing off by hand.I am old school and reckon the best restults are by the old fashioned way of elbow grease.
Hack gets the treatment next weekend.That will keep em sun safe for the coming summer.

Attachments

• 20592.jpg
    20592.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 21

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Get some wax over them. Polish doesnt do much on its own these days. I think you would appreciate the tough finish of a synthetic sealent like the stuff from autoglym.

Keep that shine for longer. :)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yom go to infinityauto.com.au. Thats the stuff I use.Its called glareplus.I bought the whole range and started from scratch. I am very impressed as the cars never loose their shine and they are as smooth as silk to touch and any ****e just hoses off. Nothing sticks to it.They say its a liquid type glass but I am not sure about that!! It aint a wax nor a silicon based product.

Attachments

• 20615.jpg
    20615.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 22

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yom I used the spider web remover first to get rid of any small swirls from previous polishing. Apply twice and then hit it with the Glare polish. Its very easy to apply and easy to rub off.
Of all the polishes I have used this stuff has to be the best by far.

Back