Urgently needing k11 front fogs

E

EddyP

im sure you guys all want these as well, just thought id add my name to the list, i'm building a kit car which had the front of the body moulded to take these lights so trying to find some, but dont really want to pay the silly money dealers want for them, so if anyone wants to sell a pair please let me know, there is cash waiting for them :)

Thanks

EddyP said:
im sure you guys all want these as well, just thought id add my name to the list, i'm building a kit car which had the front of the body moulded to take these lights so trying to find some, but dont really want to pay the silly money dealers want for them, so if anyone wants to sell a pair please let me know, there is cash waiting for them :)

Thanks

what hape/year mate thers mor than one kind..i dont have any but it will help others to know

if its the 2000 > ones your after its gotta be the dealership unless your lucky, infact if you do find some from a 2000 > (same as almera N16 btw) then you better go buy yourself a lottery ticket on the day you do.

its the D shaped ones, as fitted to the super S
they go into the apperature just next to the rad intake as you can see here
IMG_4076.JPG

rare but they do come up every now and then, just look in scrap yards, ebay and for people breaking super-s and sr's on here

nice car tho!

Back