Type an amount of dash bulbs? removing front bum?

Hi, just got me a 1996 1.0 and wanted to ask fo few things... should the gas light lid, or are there some with and without it? How easy or uneasy is taking off front bumber? and how many and what type bulbs i need to replace all dashboard bulbs? t5 or t10 or maybe both my garage is in middle of nowhere, so i would greatly appreciate if i could buy some bulbs before removing the dash ??? thank you for help and sorry for ****ty grammar...

Hello Zeiki. Should the gas light lid....don't know what you mean!
Front bumper is easy peasy off, just look underneath...its all there, just a few screws mate.
Just buy a set of bulbs for your dash, come in all sorts of colours, they will come the right sizes.

yeah, low gasoline light is what i mean... mine, if i have one doesnt seem to be working. So i was just wondering if bulb just gone bad, or mybe its just not there at all.. i thought that i go to gasstation and just buy normal bulbs instead of ordering them, waiting for them to arrive going to postoffice and so on... u know? so if someone knows are they t5 or t10 i would love to know also! temp gauge is left gas on right, if there is diffrences between dashes..

and.. i chanced thermostat and now its leaking suprisesuprise, guess i need some paper gasket and start cutting. liquid gasket dosent seem to be any good. not a big of a deal, but im getting pretty annoyed doing same thing many times... and spare time is something i dont have right now...

Back