two superS in breakers yard

found two more or less full superS in a breakers yard in bury

apart from bonnets,grills and lights the rest of the car is there, interior the lot

100_0030.jpg

100_0029.jpg

breakers yard is called autosave

0161 7616481
pimhole fold
pimhole road bury

argh!!! why are all the good cars up norf :(

my local scrappy is full of nothing other than 1.0L... in red :(

but then i don't think there is anything i need from a super s so that makes me feel better :)

you should get all the bits and sell them here, you'd make a load of cash :)

at least get the tachos before they go :)

Shame to see two Super S broken up. You should ge things like the bumpers and rear spoilers and sell them, although the one on the right on the bottom pic seems to have lost its front super s bumper.

NeX said:
at least get the tachos before they go :)

forgot to mention the one on the right has no tacho, well has no dials, my car has them now!

if anyone would like anything then post in here or add me to msn

[email protected]

and i wouldnt mind goin and getting a few things for some people, if you collected etc...........

I need the centre console switch for the front foglights if you could get hold of one of those for me please mate.

Cheers
Haylz

actually yea, is it possible to get the fog/driving light loom out, cos i'm putting a super s bumper on mine... but i might just use an after market relay...

Haylz the super s lights come on when you put the headlights on full beam not on the centre console switch. you WILL need a relay to switch them on or you will run into lots of trouble (melted wires etc)

Nex is right, I once wired some up to a switch which isn't too hard but have a look around headlights for a 2 holed socket (will get pic asap) as some non superS micras actually have the wiring but again only as full beam lights

NeX said:
actually yea, is it possible to get the fog/driving light loom out, cos i'm putting a super s bumper on mine... but i might just use an after market relay...

Haylz the super s lights come on when you put the headlights on full beam not on the centre console switch. you WILL need a relay to switch them on or you will run into lots of trouble (melted wires etc)

Thanks for the info mate, I've got a relay to go on.

In the nissan handbook there is a centre console switch shown, it states that they can be switched on via this switch when the sidelights are on or the headlights are on. There is also a picture of the switch but I can't get my scanner to work to put the pic on here.

Got my scanner working.

This is from my nissan micra owners manual

Attachments

• fe10_001.jpg
    fe10_001.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 222
goldstar0011 said:
Thats weird though, 2 white SuperS's in same yard next to each other

Looks like they keep the same cars together, that's a silver k10 on the right!!!!

Haylz said:
Got my scanner working.

This is from my nissan micra owners manual

Hummmm

Never seen a micra with them as font fogs!
Always told they're driving lamps.

Thing is getting the entire wiring for it would require removing dash, removing from the bundled wires then through the fire wall, will be too much work especially seeing as car is on top another, it'll be 100% easier to wire one up yourself.

Ems said:
Looks like they keep the same cars together, that's a silver k10 on the right!!!!

gold k10

yeh they keep all the cars together, all nissans are there, superS are on top of a primera,almeras and sunnys few more micras there too, toyotas are at the end of the pile

but the two facelift micras are in the renault/citreon/peugeot area........

is a good breakers and they can be very reasonable on price

goldstar0011 said:
Hummmm

Never seen a micra with them as font fogs!
Always told they're driving lamps.

Thing is getting the entire wiring for it would require removing dash, removing from the bundled wires then through the fire wall, will be too much work especially seeing as car is on top another, it'll be 100% easier to wire one up yourself.

My other half's uncle is gonna wire them for me, I've got the cable and relay to do it. I just wanted the switch so that it looks neater inside the car and it fit's into the centre console with the other switches.:grinning:

i went down today and they got quite a lot more micra than stated. I wanted full dash but wanted £25 if i took it out. Went my local one and picked one up inc panel buttons etc for £20 :)

hi m8

dont suppose you happened to notice if the drivers side wing on either were in good nick.

also were either of the tailgates in good order

magpie said:
hi m8

dont suppose you happened to notice if the drivers side wing on either were in good nick.

also were either of the tailgates in good order

not sure about the wings think they where ok tho not to sure

the boots had abit of rust in places, might be able to see on the pics

Back