tvr exhaust

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
i maybe getting a tvr tuscan back box within the next couple of days. what i want to do is to get a pipe from the cat back but not sure the thickness or how to go about fabricating one. any ideas. or if anyone has a cat back exhaust with a knackered backbox i will be happy to take it off your hands for a price.

on my last car i bought a universal backbox and took it to powerflow and they fitted it for me and made it into a s/s cat back system for £100. trotal of £180 for a catback system.

^^ is your best bet, uness you know sone-one who can weld/can do it yourself. 2" stainless should do you well, but beware of the bend overthe axle and remember that to do it properly you will need to get a flange made up to connect it to the rest or the system, how long is the box, surely it is pretty huge?

thats pretty sweet little mod.

in a couple of weeks im going for a 'in the front bumper' side exit system for my track/strip days.

i going for a lazer race can from an yamy FZR1000 as my box, and basicly the down pipe will come straight from my turbo, down and into it. should look the poodles plums.

been thinking about fitting in a cat too. if i can get it road legal with that, then i dam well will.

Washer bottle will need moved, and maybe even the alternator. no big deal.

If I didnt like a challange i wouldnt be mod'in a micra.

c'mon the cool exhausts!

Back