Turtle for sale

CMF_Turtle

» CMF Member
Hi all i have recently just bought myself a new car and unfortunalely I have to sell up the micras.

Turtle is a 1995 forest green slx with just over 200K.
Mods include:
15" Rims
K-Sport height and damper adjustable Coilovers
White Line Adjustable panhard
extractors
2" exhaust with high flow cat and muffler
Induction kit with K&N pod filter
Sports steering wheel

The body has some small dings and scratches and a small crack on the window.

I am selling the car unregistered and requires some minor work for rwc

$1700 ono

CMF_Turtle

» CMF Member
I am also selling my original white micra which was in a crash, basically a full car. straight body (besides where it was smacked up the bum). the motor had only just skipped over 100K when the accident happened and all the other ancilleries are in really good condition.

$500 ono
(try buying just the engine for that)

or ill part with the 2 cars together for
$2000

CMF_Turtle

» CMF Member
Hi littlebear the vehicle was actually written off. Like i drove it to its final resting place tho so it does drive but it is about a foot shorter in the rear. its currenly got a little bit stripped off like headlights and interior parts but i still do have all the parts in boxes. the only things i want from it are the front seats

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Ok Turtle, I tell you what. I'll give you the 2k for both if you let me strip what I want from the white car and take with me, you call the wrecker to pick up the shell of the white one. :)

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
*Ehem* Who is talkin'? :p

All with White Knight in mind!!..

...well the white car has a good bonnet and well I need a way to get it back from QLD so why not drive in a luxurious slx? Hahahaha.

smidge

» CMF Member
thats a bit distance for a little car!

hope you get all the parts you need...

+1 for money into one car :p its liberating if nothing else...

wouldn't say it helps the bank balance cause you just spend more on the one you DO have

CMF_Splash

» CMF Member
I've tried to update my location a few times but it never changes.

I'm in Brisbane anyway..

Ideally I'd like a Super S but seeing as they're so rare I'm considering anything now. I like this one because it has some of the mods I'd do already on it.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey

If there is any chance the new buyer wants to part with the engine/gear boxout of the white one I would be interested...

(as long as its in good condition no bad timing chain noise, good compression etc.)

How exactly are you going to get all the parts off the white one in a SLX???

Im in Brisbane too...

Thanks
qwerty132

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
qwerty132 WROTE:

"Hey

If there is any chance the new buyer wants to part with the engine/gear boxout of the white one I would be interested...

(as long as its in good condition no bad timing chain noise, good compression etc.)

How exactly are you going to get all the parts off the white one in a SLX???

Im in Brisbane too...

Thanks

qwerty132

Hey mate, I will be going up to strip as much as I can from the white one as possible which will include the gearbox, and pretty much anything I can get off the car and motor. It is unlikely I will take the engine itself but I may take the head just incase White Knights is stuffed. it all rides back with me in Turtle.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Ok.... Just thought Id ask... I dont really need a gearbox, but a complete head and block and flywheel would be ok (the t.b and inlet would be even better) - even if you take the a/c, alt and p/s if it has them.

I would pay reasonable amount depending on condition and what bits you want. Main thing im after is something that has good compression, doesnt leak anything and doesnt have a rattley timing chain. Oh and something I can hear running cold and once its warmed up.

Fuel money for the trip home? haha :)

Thanks
qwerty132

Back