Turbo Timer in ST

TJW

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone know if there is a connection built into the ST's wiring for plugging in a turbo timer, before i rip my dash appart :)
Or does it need to be spliced in?

Does anyone know if there is a connection built into the ST's wiring for plugging in a turbo timer, before i rip my dash appart :)
Or does it need to be spliced in?

Mine has a harness in it but have hard wired timers before,multi-meter and a soldering iron. . .how's the car??

If you drive sensibly you wont need a turbo timer. They are a bit of a gimmick.

If you drive sensibly you wont need a turbo timer. They are a bit of a gimmick.

True. . .I've mine at the lowest countdown 10secs,its just in case I really don't like the idea of destroying a turbo again(Green ST) or clogging up the oil lines with sludge. . .

Cars still over idling but found what the probem is. The gasget between the turbo and exhaust is leaking. Tried silicone copper flange sealant but didn't last kissing time. Just waiting on a proper gasget off nissan should be here on monday but still waitin on them to get me a price on the bypasss valve let alone order it cause they can' order it untill they get a price.

Cars still over idling but found what the probem is. The gasget between the turbo and exhaust is leaking. Tried silicone copper flange sealant but didn't last kissing time. Just waiting on a proper gasget off nissan should be here on monday but still waitin on them to get me a price on the bypasss valve let alone order it cause they can' order it untill they get a price.

I have a spare one you can have for a tenner,can't imagine why it would over idle from an exhaust leak though??Bypass was 85 without shipping from nissan japan probably 100 delivered to you door

Back