turbo k11 For sale

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
Yeah, I'd love it, but my yard looks worse than littlebears. Mrs 620racer and Mrs littlebear I am sure will get together one day and have a massive yard and shed sale.

The lack of a sale here makes me wonder if I should just keep the LX I was about to advertise.

CMF_POSSUM

» CMF Member
620racer WROTE:

"Yeah, I'd love it, but my yard looks worse than littlebears. Mrs 620racer and Mrs littlebear I am sure will get together one day and have a massive yard and shed sale.<BR><BR>The lack of a sale here makes me wonder if I should just keep the LX I was about to advertise.
thanks its hard to sell anything at the moment!
...........offers............?

CMF_Dave126

» CMF Member
still for sale??

Im a new member on this Forum looking for a Mirca.. would love a turbo one too as long as its a reliable daily... im sooooo over fixing performance cars when they break... wont be racing it, just love to still have a turbo car for a daily... let me know if its still for sale :)

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
If only it had A/C....

I could live without power steering (Or fit the full setup that Ive got sitting here in a box) but I dont think I could live with no Air Con.

Have you posted this anyware else like carsales?

qwerty

CMF_DJ Smokn Joe

» CMF Member
Very Interested!!! ANy problems with the car? Oil leaks, Boost leaks? Any struggles?

Also... any rust or dents? & whats the lowest you would go...

Im from Sydney and im looking to buy a new run about! I wanna make sure its wirht my while...

Problem is i gotta sell my current car to source abit of funds..

Contact me via email: [email protected] or sms on 0450 907 617.

Not a time waster. Serious possible buyer.

Thanks

CMF_POSSUM

» CMF Member
Sorry about the late reply.
One C/V boot is stuffed but i have two new full kits for both sides ready to go on.
The clutch - could use a H/D one but it gets by with the stock one($240)
Has a few shopping dings and a horse bit the bonnet, has a few scratchs but nothing major.
Its a clean car for its age, i had planed on keeping this for a long time for myself, this is why i spent more money than i needed on things like timing chains, good hoses etc not because they were stuffed but i need it to be reliable. Family commitments forces sale......... $4000........

CMF_POSSUM

» CMF Member
************************$3700*****************
judging by your other posts ndxxx your buying tonys old setup and no not interested in seperating the kit its mod plated and all thanks for the interest.

CMF_Davidj76

» CMF Member
Hey mate,

Just some quick questions if you dont mind

Would it be very hard to retrofit a/c to the car?

Theres no aftermarket ecu?

Body is straight and no rust?

Been dynoed or compression tested?

Turbo is mod plated?

CMF_POSSUM

» CMF Member
yea but i dont want to be left with bits n peices. The car cost me this much before i did anything to it!
What would you pay for a turbo kit?
I thought it was cheap mod plated, timming chains etc sorted, just needs H/D clutch
If it dont sell it i will just keep advertising it and driving it as they are fun!!!!!!!!

Back