1.7 MB · Views: 214
  • DSC_9027.JPG
    DSC_9027.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 204
  • DSC_9026.JPG
    DSC_9026.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 211
Looks like fun.
Whats suspension and tyres were you running? How did you find it handles on the limit? Understeer? Any lift off oversteer?

Im prepareing a normal micra for trackdays and am hoping that its lightweight nimbleness will be a big advantage in the corners, so I dont embaress myself too much.

Looks like fun.
Whats suspension and tyres were you running? How did you find it handles on the limit? Understeer? Any lift off oversteer?

Im prepareing a normal micra for trackdays and am hoping that its lightweight nimbleness will be a big advantage in the corners, so I dont embaress myself too much.

First session had normal road tyres(a bit wet out),but then put slicks on the front and made a serious difference there was a starlet with over 200bhp and the st was going round bends quicker than it from my mirrors anyway.I have nismo adjustable suspension all round.Abit of lift of oversteer had a big OFF because on it in the 2nd session.

@blaskmac_st: Two of us are well having a dice:grinning:

600CIMG7061.jpg

LIFT OFF OVERSTEER
DSC00013.jpg

They still lean so much. Need higher rated springs really.

They still lean so much. Need higher rated springs really.

You can't feel that in the car. . .maybe lower at the front.Would'nt look so bad if the the front bumper was lower so that you can't see the under it looking at anti-roll bar,wishbones etc.

Back