tokyo drift

i think it looks increadably cheesey. the japanese must cringe when they see what hollywood do to them. making the american the star of the show, so to speak. but yes i will still go and see it.

Oh great, as soon as the film gets released we'll have plonkers trying to drift their corsa's/fiestas/novas/micras/astras/etc....on the open road :down:

Not even going to bother watching that. F&F was crap, 2F2F I watched about 10mins of and couldn't handle anymore. Americans and their artistic licences............sheesh............arggghhh. Perfect way to chav up the Jap scene more.

fraz_micra_88 said:
i think it looks good wont beat the first one tho that was the best

i agree the first one was the best it had some decent (and i use the term very loosley) actors and those three civics were my dream cars for a while

and in the first ones it was the cars who were the stars i loved the eclipse at the start shame it got shot to bits

nah theyre all proper cheesey but thats half the fun. just dont take it too seriously. besides what other film has done as much for japanese cars and the scene in general. i will be watching this one as soon as it comes out

yeah peeps get way too uptight about thr F+F films. they are for entertainment not to rep. real life. and to be honnest they have boosted the moddin scene massively bring on the 3rd

Back