to the rear nipple haters

I hate the K10 nipples and was thinking about a black K11 boot handle/lights above the rear plate on my K10

not sure if it would look ok :grinning:

The nipples are what make a K10 so special!!

exactly steve or put them closer together into the indent, get import plate and you got march looking boot :D

like so
1990-ek10-super-turbo-4.jpg

had it not been for the nipples things (on me old k10 facelift)my color coding would'nt have looked as good
problee people hate em cause from nippers we always saw them on the front end?:grinning:

Just get some LED license plate holders or are they not available in the uk?

they are but the law is really picky about that. i had one with red lights (must have red lights at the back of the car, orange on the side and white at the front) but they didn't like that at all

they are but the law is really picky about that. i had one with red lights (must have red lights at the back of the car, orange on the side and white at the front) but they didn't like that at all

Not true
Rear lights house White light, orange and red!
Having a constant red light that is brighter than an average side light would cause a problem in the same way driving round with your fog on does
Dim White light is fine permanently on,Providing it's not shining in peoples faces! bright White can only be used when there are no vehicles behind or reverse

Not true
Rear lights house White light, orange and red!
Having a constant red light that is brighter than an average side light would cause a problem in the same way driving round with your fog on does
Dim White light is fine permanently on,Providing it's not shining in peoples faces! bright White can only be used when there are no vehicles behind or reverse

Think about it. The rear lights have white (reverse) in because they're facing the direction of travel. If you can see white lights, then it's coming towards you.

You can't have white lights FACING backwards if it's not for reverse use. You'll just get done by the fuzz

The original quote was that you can't have anything but red on the rear of a car? You can as I proved I never said anything about it being ok to have reverse lights on and in your face whilest driving along?? In fact I said the exact opposite!! The fact remains he said the rear end of a car can only have red lights on it, not true number plate lights are White and on the rear of the car, indicators are orange and on the rear of the car not always contained in tail light:glare:
Think you need to re read my post Arnold(Y)
I'm a qualified MOT tester I know White lights can't be directly shining away from the rear end and I did say that in my original post!fwn

I did what I said earlier although this thread is old now
02d9210f-1b74-c371.jpg

I have since this picture removed te nipples and tidied it all up just needs paint now

Back