The rains are comin' !!!

cisco

» CMF Member
Getting some moderately reasonable rain in Canberra right now..

Meant to kinda rain most of tonight and continuing through tomorrow.

Far out, I reckon my house was about to blow away in a dust storm if we didn't get this. The town is looking terrible at the moment, like a 100% desert, not a blade of green grass anywhere.

ALEX B: That photo of your bike wounds shows you still have nice lush green lawns! That's awesome, you should see Canberra now.

Oh it just started pouring heavier again!

Bring it on!!!

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Hehe! Gotta love a good pounding of rain :D

Here in the West, this morning the sky above the ocean was a menacing grey. Like really high atmosphere dark rain clouds! So i was hoping for a good downpour but we got nothing :( Such a disappointment!

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Grass is like 1ft high at dads :p hehe...he ran out of petrol half way though mowing and so the back part is crazy high, dams are still empty though.

Hows the bike riding coming along? i've been to about 5 differnet places with great mtb trails now, cant get enough of it :p

Alex

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Wow! You wouldn't believe it but in the last 2 weeks on my trip south (all the way to mt gambier along the coast roads) and back through the ACT not one decent bit of rain! Tiny sprinkle in melbourne. Didn't even really wet the tent.

Weather was pretty much fantastic the whole time as well. Geez I'm lucky.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Awesome shot of one section of the great ocean rd.

Got over 1000 pictures haha.

I might be bothered to make a proper thread about it sometime. haha.

Canberra is very dry. Not quite as dry as country victoria and northern NSW though.

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Nice Shots Yom. Yes please post some more.
Rain? Whats that? Given up fishing in Swan and Canning Rivers. Local news now has reports on how bad the blue/green algae is in the rivers. Nice.

Back