The little things

CMF_Minty

» CMF Member
So I bought a micra... again. this is my third. i needed a cheap run about so i could take my skyineline off the road as a project car. had the car for a week and I have spent a dumb amount of time in the shed with her. I just want to share my experiences with all the micra peeps.

Attachments

• 88224.jpg
    88224.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Minty

» CMF Member
also, what is everyones opinion on the CVT 1 speed auto. this is the first auto i have had and to be honest it goes amazinly well. years ago i drove a 1.3 auto getz and it was horrible; this lil guy is awesome fun and responsive. curious on others opnions??

CMF_Minty

» CMF Member
Im registered but dont go on alot. sad to say skylines are like commodores, everyone has had one, got one and "riced" one. the community for skylines are a bit weird. its all im faster than you, no im faster than you.

I enjoy forums like this, very insightful and awesome people.

I was on years and years ago under the name turtle.

CMF_Minty

» CMF Member
honestly my thumb nails, the ones on the boot were the worst, the rear door ones not soo bad. lol just sat on the floor with a few beers and they were off in no time :p. If they proved to be too stubborn i was gunna use a hair dryer to warm it up a little.

do it Adamadster, it honestly takes 10 years off the ol girl.

one of my previous micras i took off the door bump strips, that took dedication to get all that glue and guk off tho.

Back