that photoshop bodykit...

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
is on a red k11 in south shields...

Photo008.jpg

I like the kit I just don't see how it goes with the car.

Remove the grille slats, badboy bonnet, bonnet vent, maybe it'll be nicer then

Would it suit the facelift micra better or are the front ends the same shape?

Arnold said:
Would it suit the facelift micra better or are the front ends the same shape?

I dont think it would make much difference, the bumper/spoiler just seems to sit too far forward on the car imo.

Type-R said:
looks crap why do people do this to cars?

way too over the top.

Well its different! Give him credit for that. This place might get a bit boring if everyone did the same thing.

I like the bumper, just needs a snug fit or further work. No need to shoot the bloke

well said mate.

have to say alot of people on this site slate other cars without looking at their own.

its a start, needs alot of other things done of course to look decent.

i recognise it from barry boys forum, also saw your :k10: micra there as well...

:laugh: Joking mate...

i give credit when its due does look like a secure fit, not to my taste though

goldstar0011 said:
I like the kit I just don't see how it goes with the car.

Remove the grille slats, badboy bonnet, bonnet vent, maybe it'll be nicer then

I agree, the bumper on it's own looks too beasty, compared to the shy looking bodywork!!!!!! A set of nice skirts and a vent etc should look better, and all moulded in too!!

k11stew said:
well said mate.

have to say alot of people on this site slate other cars without looking at their own.

its a start, needs alot of other things done of course to look decent.

K11stew makes good point, as long as you can take it.

Looking at the pic I'm curious about it's fitment, the sides like nice and tidy but look under centre of grille there's a gap that gets smaller towards the headlights.

20.Photo008.jpg

Photoshopped the grille and bonnet (couldn't do a good looking vent) but to me this carries the agressive look better than the bumper alone

the gap on crappy fitting fibreglass kits can normally be sorted with a nice lump of wood wedged between the crossmember and top of bumper!!

and yeah type r, seen my car on barry boys a couple of times now, thats respect for ya that is!!

as people have said it needs more work on the car to make the bumper "work"..

It's different, not to my taste but my hat goes off for the effort...

Its about time we saw more micra with different bumpers and not just a splitter.....

thats the same car that i have seen up and around the hetton area (if people know where that is) not sure if it lives up this way but drives round shields, imo the kit is 2big for the car and just looks wrong, nice to see a kit but not a nice kit to see

i want that kit but not if loadsa peple getting it! i asked tha lad down evo r if he sold many n every time he gets sum in, they fly out, think ill stick with buyin davey c's impul next week :D

goldstar0011 said:
Splitter!! Did someone say splitter?! Where? How much? Will it fit mine?

lol

lmao!!

Would it be easier now on that car to just modify the grille so its sloping downwards a bit further, into the bumper to reduce the gap? Thats what i'd attempt to do if that was my car!

goldstar0011 said:
Looks meaner!

some big spotlights would look crazy at night

but not in the day! lol if you could see them that is e.g. hid behind the mesh. well suppose you still would be able to see them. plus i would probs put a vent were the grill was.

Gemma85 said:
its not dans is it...his is red and in shields lol sorry dan never got a proper luck :D

lol, no it aint. thank god, that car tho, anyone know what it is? 1.3?

needs some work and could be a decent car but as for the kit, you can tell its just the almera kit and they havent altered it properly. Wasnt there a poast made my a member not so long ago saying he seen a red k11 with this kit on and we all slated him? oops

I think with a modified grille and badboy it would look alot better. It looks weird though cos you have this standard grille and lights, then a HUGE bumper. If the rest of the car matched I think it would be kool. Fair play to him I say for trying it. With most fibreglass moulds you get panel gaps, as the mould produces worse imperfections the more it is moulded, thats why you would usually have to take it to a bodyshop so they could build it where it needs it and trim it down where it needs it also. If it was fitted properly and the rest of the car matched I think it would look nice. :)

Back