Tarox Drilled Grooved Discs / Greenstuff Pads K11

As title no longer needed as i've gone for a different brake set up.

Tarox Fast Road drilled & Grooved discs
Some surface rust on the discs but will clean off within a few hundred yards of braking.
Alot less prone to heat fade than standard & have plenty of life left in them (you dont brake much when hill climbing ;))

Greenstuff Pads
Again used but not far off new, have the anti squeal pads fitted ready to go in the caliper.

Good upgrade package over standard if swopping calipers isnt an option or your thing.

SOLD

These still going skinner?

Some surface rust on the discs but will clean off within a few hundred yards of braking.
Alot less prone to heat fade than standard & have plenty of life left in them (you dont brake much when hill climbing ;))

Greenstuff Pads
Again used but not far off new, have the anti squeal pads fitted ready to go in the caliper.

Good upgrade package over standard if swopping calipers isnt an option or your thing.

Can get pics if needed

Over £210 quids worth new!

£120 posted to the UK

These still going skinner?

Greenstuff Pads

Can get pics if needed

Over £210 quids worth new!

£120 posted to the UK

Bump Price £100 posted to the UK need gone to stop me tripping over the ruddy things!

IMG_0223_zps55c8ed80.jpg

IMG_0222_zps7804bc0a.jpg

IMG_0221_zps38aebccd.jpg

IMG_0220_zps7a3f0728.jpg

Back