SuperS on Ebay for you Melbourne guys

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Holy ****!! Thats a series 2 Super S with power steering and aircon for $3500 and he'll take offers aswell! This is a rare car...

And as any Micra nut will no the kms don't mean ****

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
man if that silver one had reg and was in melbourne id have it, series one and 2 would be nice :p, i think someone else will snap it up before me though

CMF_rowstar1

» CMF Member
I'm considering this one but with rego added it's 4100.00

and then add expenses like installing coilovers, pan hard rod, tint windows the little things that make it look better, plus unknowns

suddenly it's well into 5k+

this one soooo needs a re trim!!

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
I don't mind the interior. Its way better than the Series 1 SuperS with pink and teal tartan IMO lol.

That thing looks mint though, it's the factory condition version of Charlotte. No visible stone chips, trolley dents, or paint fade on the plastics. Even has the factory rims and everything.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Damn must been a tad more than I offered. He accidentally accepted my offer first I should hold him to the contract : p, congrats on the sale, you ever wana sell let me know ;)

CMF_rowstar1

» CMF Member
yeah i got that too, thought i'd lost and then she called me and said yes.
I'm going to transfer a few handling mods across from my old SuperS. dunno about the engine though. almost prefer my old engine as i know its original 130,000.

CMF_rowstar1

» CMF Member
just picked it up.....minty....nice!!! good buy. only issue both doors sag like 2mm low so they clunk a tad when closing. and the front which looks like a weather guard on the bonnet is the glue left from a weather guard on the bonnet. have to see how to get it off. otherwise it has everything and much more than the 95....even factory tweeters. power steering rocks.

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Lol sucks about the weather guard, thought it looked a bit brown in the pics, what idiot protects their bonnet with glue haha

CMF_rowstar1

» CMF Member
i thought it was going to be a bit sun stained on the dash and steering wheel too in those pics but it's not at all, there's nothing, it's mint inside, like, i'm talking NEW interior!!

yeah i'll have to look at getting the glue off with a heat gun i think.

i'll throw my koni suspension on and panhard rod and i'm ready....oh and tint windows again. might even leave the exhaust this time....it was a bit loud.

oh and on the way back i drove my old super and my mate drove the new one. i can confirm that an exhaust and pod does make a difference now, i could just sneak ahead gradually when we flogged it off the lights a couple times. I was like fk yeah my old ones still got the 96 by a nose....could have been driver but when we were both mid revs foot to floor you could see me ever so slightly creeping forward.

dunno if that means it's really worth the effort of those mods haha

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:

"id say the glue is from the plastic weather guard mouts RB, not using glue to protect?

Yeah I was more meaning who sticks it on with glue like that? It bolts in under the bonnet and rubber stops stop it scrubbing the top of the bonnet

Back