supercharger

warren

Club Member (Trial)
ok i no this subject was brought up before but how do you dip the s/c for oil, how to drain refill etc. and what oil goes into it? thanks

This has been talked about before. try a search :) Beware however the oil will probably be under pressure when you find out how to change it and may blow out all over the place haha....

s/c

love that vid baz haha, and ed i found the previous post thanks but what oil will i use in the s/c?

s/c

ok thanks a mill lads oh i no this is off topic ed but do you no where id get a rebuild kit for the standard turbo on the st? i was talkin to baz earlier and i think he nearly had a heart attack because he taught i blew mine but i just want to rebuild mine anyway haha

I wouldn't recommend you DIY it but my turbo supplier does list the HT series turbos as ones they service if your interested.

Ed

Here is the thread about sc oil etc:

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=26181

There are places that do turbo rebuild kits, I found a couple of places that can do HT10 kits. Just try a google search on HT10 rebuild/recon kit, lots of places that do em and claim to make significant improvements on standard performance etc. If you know someone local that does em you can get your housing cleaned up etc for improved flow also.

I wouldn't recommend you DIY it but my turbo supplier does list the HT series turbos as ones they service if your interested.

Ed

Could you we'll say rebuild it yourself and then send it off to get High speed balanced?

Why? It would probably be cheaper in time just to get the whole thing done?

Back