Super s Interior needed

Morning People i got a k11 with the red pattern on the seats not very nice to look at tbh
I am after the super s interior seeing thay are better to look at and sit in

Hi Kamz,

I have a full Super S interior that I'd consider selling. Bought it over a year ago but haven't fitted it to my car. It's all there & in good condition: front seats, rear seats, front door cards (without arm rests - not hard to fit your original ones) and still has the comforting smell of Magic Tree from the last car it was fitted to.

£80 ono + shipping, or I can bring it all to Reading Gate on Saturday 28th (https://www.micra.org.uk/index.php?threads/65536/) and you can collect from there.

Let me know if you're keen.

Mike

I'd be interested in that if Kamz is not, I'll be there Saturday as well.

Ok, if I don't hear anything this week then it's you're welcome to it. I'll let you know on Friday if that suits you.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Sounds like it should be a good turnout.

Hello sorry for the late repley been working alot this week I have changed my mind now mate i will be turboing my k11 after christmas so will be getting some buckets for it but thanks any ways bud guesst4094 your welcome to it mate thumbs up

Hello sorry for the late repley been working alot this week I have changed my mind now mate i will be turboing my k11 after christmas so will be getting some buckets for it but thanks any ways bud guesst4094 your welcome to it mate thumbs up
OK, many thanks for letting me know. Good luck with your project!
I'd be interested in that if Kamz is not, I'll be there Saturday as well.
Ok, looks like it's yours, Guest4094. You still interested?

I would be, but I got some Audi TT seats on Tuesday, so I have no need for new seats for the daily, as for my other one, I'm not 100% sure if I'm keeping it, so I can't really go spending money on it, Thanks for the offer though mate.

Hi Kamz,

I have a full Super S interior that I'd consider selling. Bought it over a year ago but haven't fitted it to my car. It's all there & in good condition: front seats, rear seats, front door cards (without arm rests - not hard to fit your original ones) and still has the comforting smell of Magic Tree from the last car it was fitted to.

£80 ono + shipping, or I can bring it all to Reading Gate on Saturday 28th (https://www.micra.org.uk/index.php?threads/65536/) and you can collect from there.

Let me know if you're keen.

Mike
Have you got a pic of them?
You should have said this evening mate haha! Been after Some new seats

Hi, I'll try to go down to my garage & take some photos tomorrow.
Haha, maybe I should've just brought it all along on the off-chance that somebody wanted it to go with their new pool ball gear knob, eh.

Back