SUPER S IN TRADING POST! QLD

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
FOUND THIS IN THE TRADING POST. MIGHT INTEREST SOME OF YOU. I HAVE A STRONG FEELING IT IS THE ONE THAT WAS WRITTEN OFF A LITTLE WHILE BACK AND SOLD AT THE FOWLES AUCTIONS. I COULD BE WRONG, BUT IS THERE SUCH THING AS AN AUTO SUPER S?

MAKE/MODEL: Nissan Micra SUPER S
YEAR: 1995
PRICE: $4,995.00
BODY: hatchback
TRANSMISSION: automatic
NISSAN MICRA SUPER S 1995 HATCHBACK Metallic green, very reliable cheap car to run, electric windows, auto, sunroof, immaculate $4995 (07)38208840, (07)32070391, VICTORIA POINT.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Yes this is RIPSuperS' old car. The one at the auctions a few weeks back.

The guy who's done all the work on it has done a pretty good job. He's into restoring old cars, seems to have a thing for 'stangs.

The micra has come up pretty well and runs like an absolute charm.

It now uses LX bumpers though.

Would probably do with a full respray if you were pedantic...

The body is now also straight. He has done a bloody good job of bogging up all the body dents!

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
has any members made an offer to the lady we stumbled across at the redland bay ferry with the green series2 superS? i remember she said she would sell it for the right price, had 90K on it, a little rough though. I think new2micra had her number,

Alex

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
It seems that you are much likely to find a super s in the eastern states. I have only ever once seen a super s in the paper here in Adelaide. It had sold by the time I called them.

I got a txt from my girlfriend at about 4am this morning saying that there was a metalic blue sports micra in a yard near her place with a big exhaust and mags. I'm in London at the moment, it woke me up and I lay there for 45 minutes and couldn't get back to sleep. So I ended up having to call her telling her to go back and get more details but said that if it didn't have the sunroof and opening rear windows etc not to worry about it. Anyways the tests came back negative.

She then went onto tell me that she had a chat to the guy at the yard and he said he personally has been looking for a super s too but has almost given up finding one in Adelaide as there are only 5 registered "Micra Super S" in the state of South Australia where as in Victoria there are 35...

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
To be honest if i was as hard up to get a Super S, I'd print myself some cards up with my details on and when ever one pops up at the shops or on the street i'd hit them up straight away.

I think for the right price any car is for sale. The only thing that you don't get on a normal spec Micra that i would want would be the rear disc brakes. Maybe research has to be done to see if you can adapt these from another Nissan, Why not.

Other than that what else are you really paying for thats worth the extra thousands. It would also be easier to source a cleaner and much cheaper car..

CMF_evade

» CMF Member
Why doesnt someone buy this one already..

its even got power windows. That enough is a reason to buy it.

and if you dont like power windows i'll gladly swap doorcards and stuff and you can have my manual ones..heh

Back