super S engine,box and ECU

S

stu0500

I have a Micra super S engine,gearbox and ecu for sale. i will break parts if needs be. ie manifolds,cat etc (not rods, pistons or cams ) im asking £40 for the gear box wich comes with a pretty new clutch.

I'll take £40-50 for the engine while i'll take £20 for the ECU.

I have the Starter motor,PAS pump,speedo drive (which comes with the box)
These are off a 1994 micra super S
I need to make room in the garage asap for the new car. if your price is somewhere near i may take your offer.

Cheers stu.
[email protected]

The Milage on the engine and box is 46k(miles) and yep its a K11

Thanks
Stu

Do you have driveshafts and wheel hubs / brake calipers etc? Im considering an engine conversion and im interested in the items you are flogging.

Also, any ideas when you need to shift this stuff by? Im 288 miles away so will take some planning if i was to buy the stuff from you

Arnold

All i have is the engine and box. no shafts or hubs etc. i get the Glanza V on the 16th of aug so if the gear has not sold by then im going to waigh it all in.
Cheers
Stu

Davey C said:
would make a very quick K10 that would. :)

Lets hope so! Just need to confirm the date's ok so i can book the flights - i'l be buying the k10 super s in scotland & coming back via middlesborough with the engine etc!!

Im also interested in the HKS turbo manifold thats for sale - my plans dont just stop at a conversion ;) so hopefully we can talk about that too.

arnold can you keep me infromed on the engine conversion? really intrested u sing a k11 engine my father wants me to do that instead of playing with the ma12? was there a 1.6? or just 1.3?

According to Davie C im mad! i donno what im gonna do with the micra as yet but i know the glanza is putting down 220 bhp and i want more! light flywheel,carbon bonnet etc etc, im gonna also strip the car too! ;) as in one seat.

The above parts are sold!

Thank you for looking and taking interest in the items guys.

Stuart

Back