k11 super s 1.3 engine

joelh

Ex. Club Member
k11 super s 1.3 engine 83k for sale comes with non nats ecu and full micra loom £100 pick up only will supply with everything u need to convert to 1.3 if you have a 1.0 all in the price

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 360
interested, will have to wait a couple of weeks till paid so i know what money i have. will you sell just the box if theres little interest?

cheers

is any
thing wrong with the engine mate? would it go in a 1litre with no probs?

did u paint the engine head red ureself?

is it possibe to convert to 1.3 wot do ya need?

engine fine all it needs is cv joints as i took the old ones off cos they were knacked i have some new ones which i mite include in sale and yes i supply everything for you to convert to 1.3

so u will give me everything i need to convert my 1.0 2003 k11 ??

is it going to fit in the boot? cant picture it at the moment.... if it wont ill have to get my brothers van to come over .... email me.... [email protected]

if u give me all the stuff then consider it a done deal... cheers

if you do have a end of the line k11 micra then i would personally suggest that you save your money as it is more hassle than it is worth to convert a coil pack micra to a distributor micra.

You will need the ecu, whole wiring loom, engine and any other pre 98 parts i have forgotten

joel it is not a competition, he will complete de-value his car by removing the bosch monotronic system from it and replacing it with the older nissan eccs system.

You wont be able to keep the electronic speedo and mileage counter and basically the car will be a late body with early car underpinnings

joel it is not a competition, he will complete de-value his car by removing the bosch monotronic system from it and replacing it with the older nissan eccs system.

You wont be able to keep the electronic speedo and mileage counter and basically the car will be a late body with early car underpinnings

cheers for the advice mate.

Actually, I have another problem - mine is the automatic. I am assuming this would be another issue as well.

I am ringing some mechanics now and a few people I know to see what is the best solution for upgrading the engine.

I am hoping to change the car into a manual and at some point i want it to be a turbo. Yes, some money will be spent on it! In fact I might make another thread for advice on this micra model.

cheers for the advice mate.

Actually, I have another problem - mine is the automatic. I am assuming this would be another issue as well.

I am ringing some mechanics now and a few people I know to see what is the best solution for upgrading the engine.

I am hoping to change the car into a manual and at some point i want it to be a turbo. Yes, some money will be spent on it! In fact I might make another thread for advice on this micra model.

start your own thread and i'll put some information in it for you

Back