Sunglasses & drink holder + 2nd glovebox

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
What model is that car?

More importantly, what type of steering wheel is that?
Looks like its begging to get my GameboySP mod in it...

Attachments

• 12241.jpg
    12241.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 18

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Indeed.

Series 1 LX and SLX had that 2 spoker, but not with the circle outline thing on it - thats a Jap thing.

Series 2 LX and SLX had different wheels again. THey have 3 spoke wheels which look kinda like an airbag wheel, but they're not. s2 Super S all had airbag steering wheel.

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
This is a Japan model. Same steering wheel as mine & mates.
I hadn't seen the on dash storage before.
Certainly better than the flat tray that lets CD's, keys & other items fly out the window

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Hahahaha. Ive had my mobile nearly fly out the window! After installing a dashmat (very sxc) it slows everything down, so if it does go sailing, you can slow down and "catch" it before it becomes roadkill...

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah s-shortcake has one of those. A mate in Japan sent me over two a while back. We kept one, and I gave one away at the big Canberra meet. I think Alex won it and now jamming has it?

They are awesome!!!

In blue monster yeah I prefer the quality non-slip mat arrangement, works well for me and looks cool. But I love these dash trays too.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Isnt it a pain keeping your nice cool drink in the nice warm sun?

I remember seeing a jap version of the centre console with a drink holder at the bottom... that might keep it cooler.

If its a cup of coffee youre holding, its a feature,
But if its a can of coke, its a problem :)

Back