» CMF Member
ITEM
1 - sold
2 - sold
3 - ve ss commodore ute quad tip exhaust .. cat back
4 - sold

CONDITION
1 - 2nd hand but in good condition. great upgrade for a micra
2 - new (was replaced when accident happened and then swapped the next day for crystal headlight
3 - as new..on car for drive to exhaust shop
4 - good

PRICE
1 - $50 for the pair
2 - $50
3 - $100
4 - $50

CONTACT
via sms on 0406694095

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
jay85 WROTE:

"ITEM<BR>1 - n14 1.6 pulsar brake callipers<BR>2 - lhf k11 micra genuine nissan headlight... brand new $50<BR>3 - ve ss commodore ute quad tip exhaust .. cat back<BR>4 - sr20 throttle body<BR><BR>CONDITION<BR>1 - 2nd hand but in good condition. great upgrade for a micra<BR>2 - new (was replaced when accident happened and then swapped the next day for crystal headlight<BR>3 - as new..on car for drive to exhaust shop<BR>4 - good<BR><BR>PRICE<BR>1 - $50 for the pair<BR>2 - $50<BR>3 - $100<BR>4 - $50<BR><BR>CONTACT<BR>via sms on 0406694095<BR>

You have a pm mate, p.s is the sr20 throttle body for a k11 micra with the adapter plates already made? will it fit straight on and run fine?

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
Micka WROTE:

"jay85 WROTE:<BR><BR>"ITEM<BR>1 - n14 1.6 pulsar brake callipers<BR>2 - lhf k11 micra genuine nissan headlight... brand new $50<BR>3 - ve ss commodore ute quad tip exhaust .. cat back<BR>4 - sr20 throttle body<BR><BR>CONDITION<BR>1 - 2nd hand but in good condition. great upgrade for a micra<BR>2 - new (was replaced when accident happened and then swapped the next day for crystal headlight<BR>3 - as new..on car for drive to exhaust shop<BR>4 - good<BR><BR>PRICE<BR>1 - $50 for the pair<BR>2 - $50<BR>3 - $100<BR>4 - $50<BR><BR>CONTACT<BR>via sms on 0406694095<BR>"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>You have a pm mate, p.s is the sr20 throttle body for a k11 micra with the adapter plates already made? will it fit straight on and run fine?

?????

CMF_jay85

» CMF Member
Micka WROTE:

"Micka WROTE:<BR><BR>"
jay85 WROTE:<BR><BR>"ITEM<BR>1 - n14 1.6 pulsar brake callipers<BR>2 - lhf k11 micra genuine nissan headlight... brand new $50<BR>3 - ve ss commodore ute quad tip exhaust .. cat back<BR>4 - sr20 throttle body<BR><BR>CONDITION<BR>1 - 2nd hand but in good condition. great upgrade for a micra<BR>2 - new (was replaced when accident happened and then swapped the next day for crystal headlight<BR>3 - as new..on car for drive to exhaust shop<BR>4 - good<BR><BR>PRICE<BR>1 - $50 for the pair<BR>2 - $50<BR>3 - $100<BR>4 - $50<BR><BR>CONTACT<BR>via sms on 0406694095<BR>"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>You have a pm mate, p.s is the sr20 throttle body for a k11 micra with the adapter plates already made? will it fit straight on and run fine?"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>?????

sorry for the late reply mate.. dont come on the computer nuch o it is best to email me or sms me.

no adaptor. just the throttle body. bought for my micra when i had it.

CMF_Micka

» CMF Member
jay85 WROTE:

"Micka WROTE:<BR><BR>"
Micka WROTE:<BR><BR>"<BR>
jay85 WROTE:<BR><BR>"ITEM<BR>1 - n14 1.6 pulsar brake callipers<BR>2 - lhf k11 micra genuine nissan headlight... brand new $50<BR>3 - ve ss commodore ute quad tip exhaust .. cat back<BR>4 - sr20 throttle body<BR><BR>CONDITION<BR>1 - 2nd hand but in good condition. great upgrade for a micra<BR>2 - new (was replaced when accident happened and then swapped the next day for crystal headlight<BR>3 - as new..on car for drive to exhaust shop<BR>4 - good<BR><BR>PRICE<BR>1 - $50 for the pair<BR>2 - $50<BR>3 - $100<BR>4 - $50<BR><BR>CONTACT<BR>via sms on 0406694095<BR>"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>You have a pm mate, p.s is the sr20 throttle body for a k11 micra with the adapter plates already made? will it fit straight on and run fine?"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>?????"</DIV><BR><BR>sorry for the late reply mate.. dont come on the computer nuch o it is best to email me or sms me.<BR><BR>no adaptor. just the throttle body. bought for my micra when i had it.<BR><BR>

You have an email.

Back