still looking for ST parts

still nothing. cant get through to ed on the phone. asked for pistons for an ek10 micra and the bloke in the nissan garage laughed? and still cant get anyboby to make a ss headgasket,

I have been WAY to busy in the last week sorry fella. My life will be back to normal shortly.

I can get a copper headgasket made up they are reuseable too if you dont twist them when they are removed etc. It will be around £150 if your interested.

As for pistons you need to know what grade you need. The block will be stamped with a series of numbers, get a K10 haynes manual to tell you about this. I can supply them but you must make sure you choose the right grade as they would be a special order and I could not accept a return.

a know what yuo mean! busy myslf here. il send u a postal order for 150 squid if thets ok with you. i have a haynes manual but would the pistons from the nissan garage here not bo to suit 988cc rather then 930??

my phone no is 00353864093142. if you could give me a txt or a ring with your adress as i dont get much internet access, thanks
martin coyle.

martin

you should contact AMY on this site she can get anything ST related from japan, used or new. i had a long discussion when i was thinking of getting one imported

HTH

Back