still got loads of k11 stuff

R

RIK

HKS afr

12" subs x2 and double box

a 1.3 super s engine, some body panels left
engines not really any good (4th cylinder gone!) no cams left(sold) but every thing else is ther piping, mounts, loom ,pumps followers radiator wiper motors brakes, ecu manifold, cat,,,,loads and loads of spares,

super s seats

pm me for any parts n all reply asap if i have them,,all goin cheap cos i dunt want them!

black,but most of em r sold or damaged from the crash

the bonnets red and has damage

ye, i have passenger door but its damaged quite bad,

erm,,i want wot i payed for AFR (£60,but cost me £20 in fuel to collect it)open to offers tho,MITE sell a bit less if i get desperate

seats everything except front subframes,,,£45 depending on collection dont fancy posting them!

yes i have 2 rear wiper motors, arm and blades,,,£10

is the carb a automatic choke? what condition is it in? do you have the window winder handles?

how much you looking for?

DSC_0461.JPG

their a different pattern to those seats,mine are the earlier ones

the main block of the engine i need cos mines jus died on me but things like radiator,tb hoses ,ecu,loom ,botles,ect are for sale

no winders,there electric,but i dont have door cards,(i have motors n glass for them)

how much would the door cards be seperatly? and will they all fit into a K10?

where there any winders at all on it?

no winders cos ther electric,,i do have the door cards but they arent in good condition and wuld need to be retrimed,

dunno if they wuld fit in a k10 tho

£30 ecu..£35 tb,,,sorry i dont know if it wuld make a difference to a 1.0ltr

also for sale

1.3 out of a super s without cams in the engine!(i have them but ther not fitted) 84k on the clock all in workin order,,,,,,OFFERS

1.3 out of a super s with 4th cylinder knackerd,no cams,100k on clock,,,,OFFERS

splitfire leads,,£40

janspeed 4-2-1 manifold,,£140,,(still got receipt from larkspeed,,4 month old!)

I will give you a tenner for the broken engine, exactly what damage does it have to it, just the 4th piston shot? Pics would be nice.
Cheers Craig

no pics mate,the 4th piston is gone,lol,and the cranks are knokin,(thas wot the guy sed that cum out to look at it anyway) wel it still runs i drove it today! but my boot is coverd in oil thats coming out of the exhaust!!its that bad,but the cams out of this engine will be sold with my other engine to make a complete runing one:) i know the history of that engine and has bin well looked after but i dunno about the broken one other than i killed it!

ive had an offer of £130 for the janny but if falls thru al get bak to you mate

£15 then! this wont have any cams in or driveshafts! but has the gearbox,tb,altonator, dizzy,leads,airbox,most of the pipes (i think)
even tho this is broken its still a bargain!! the leads are worth £15 on ther own

you must collect tho! and give me time to get it out of my car which will be this weekend or the very latest the next one,

anyone got £20????

are the subs still for sale, if so wat make n do u have ne pics, i got a m8 who might b interested. Dont spose u got an amp to go with em have you? How much wud you want for them?

i want £50 for both subs and a double box,,there PYLE,RED LABLE, and sorry i dont have an amp (both subs are like new and have bein used about 3 weeks)

hughes_16v!! do u still want the 1.3 engine? cant pm u cos yur full up mate! get bak to me cos i need to get rid

Rik - who did the cams go to?

You said you left me a pm but I didnt get one, then I sent you one but got no reply!

I thought we had finalised the sale?

Back