Steering Wheels on Ebay

I personally think it's always dodgy buying things on ebay from abroad.

I'm sure you can find someone in the UK selling these?

location: austrailia, united kingdom? and £16 from austrailia parcel force 48hr? looks dodge mate!

after lookin, looks like he sells some ok gear preatty cheap, most his negs are just wrong items, ide give it ago actually!

Yeah, I could, but its a question of price, £47 isnt too bad for the wheel and most of the UK ones are in the hundreads region.

They're cheaper for a reason. They're crap.

If you have an accident that steering wheel probably won't deform safely like the standard steering wheel. Sometimes they can break and expose really sharp edges which can kill you.

Don't buy it. If you have to buy an aftermarket steering wheel, buy something which passes your countries design requirements. If you have to save 300pounds to do this, so be it. Its your life you're talking about here.

My 2c.

£300 ?????
you can get motorsport rated steering wheels from likes of sparco for under £100.

ive got that one but its red :)

Attachments

• 100_1722.JPG
    100_1722.JPG
    899 KB · Views: 135
you just need something blue and you'll have the main colours of the rainbow.

I agree with Yom.

Go for something that you know will be safe in an accident, touch wood it'll never happen, but you never know what the driver in fronts gonna do!!!

Especially if they have those Red and White DVLA flags on them!!!

i got my rev counter from there. i think the country thing is just so they can put the price up a bit on the postage. i usually find ebay shops are alot better then just ur average seller if there dogy they get shut down very quick

Back