stainless backbox for k11

richmicratwista

Direct Detailing UK
stainless bacbox for k11 (exhausts uk made)

£40 plus p&p

Attachments

• 16062007056.jpg
    16062007056.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 256
just out of intrest, how does this sit ? im in the middle of mounting my backbox and that looks like it would point down ??

or straight?

hey rich, is it a direct fit because the mid section i bought off you was a bigger bore and so my janspeed back box wont fit on without a bit of bore reducing pipe being welded on most probably :p so if hes wanting to put it from a normal bore centre pipe to ur back box it wont be a direct fit will it? would have been easier for me if i could have afforded to buy both off you!! lol

your back box will fit straight on the flanges are the same its just the system will be slightly choked as its not all the same diameter

nah, the holes dont match up, plus itll need to be a gradual reduction in size surely? like they have done at beginning of the centre pipe to go from smaller bore of cat to bigger bore of centre section. if it doesnt match up then gas will be able to escape? :) matt

no the flange on the end of the centre section should be bigger to aid airflow however i think exhaust uk took a shortcut with it

trust me yor back box should fit straight to it

so is it meant to be bigger at the back where it fits to back box? you sure? should i ask my mechanic to check? :p lol thanks rich

hiya im a new member just about to sign up, i'll have it off you for £40 im going to the jae so i could pick it up there if its still available

Cheers mate. If i would of known you had this when i came to get the wheels i would have had it off you then an there to stop messing about.

I'm still interested in this I get paid in a couple of days so could you keep it to one side for me an ill text you to sort out pick up or whatever. cheers.

No can't get to JAE which is a pain in the a***, i have the money so we'll have to sort something out after JAE as im sure your going to be busy lol

Hey dude hope you had a good time at JAE now thats all out of the way when am i able to come and collect this backbox and also where from cheers.

Hey dude is this still for sale or what been trying to contact you for a while and not heard anything. Got the money waiting and got the time to collect it you did say i could have it lol

Has Shaun still got this then because i just rang rich and he said he thinks shaun may have got rid of this i'm still desperate to get my hands on this as have been promised for a while now

sorry, just seen this thread, and it's sold. i didn't realise rich had a buyer for this, i called him and told him i'd sold it for him and he said fine.
so again, sorry folks but it's sold.

Back