SR20DET Loom Intp CG13DE Loom

I Have A 1998 Nissan Cube That Had A CG13DE In It And I Am Putting A SR20DET Into, I Was Just Wondering if Anyone Knew The Diagram For The Interior Loom And What I Need to Join Up.

the interior and engine loom are fairly separate, they join together at the fusebox obviously, and the only wires from the engine coming into the interior go to the dials, so really it depends on if you want to keep the factory dials or not.

the interior and engine loom are fairly separate, they join together at the fusebox obviously, and the only wires from the engine coming into the interior go to the dials, so really it depends on if you want to keep the factory dials or not.

Yes Preferably, I Have A Few Plugs That I Cannot Work Out, All I Need Is A Diagram Of The Two, I have A Website With Some Info < http://www.frsport.com/SR20DET-Swap-Engine-Harness-Wiring-Diagram-Guide-SR-SR20_t_26.html >
Any Ideas?
There Is the Main ECU Plug, And 3 Others that Are Inside, Then There Is A Few Others By the Engine That IDK About.

i don't have the diagrams you need, there was a CG13 engine loom diagram on here somewhere but i don't know if it will match what you have in your car.

but the way i deal with looms (and so far it has worked every time, from cars to mopeds) take off ALL the black tape and horrible sticky plastic stuff etc so you can see all the wires, use loose cable ties just to keep the wires together, then trace each wire one by one. it takes time but you will fully understand the loom, and there will be no errors, the problems come when the wiring diagrams don't match what you have, which has happened to me pretty much every single time i have tried to use a wiring diagram.

the problems come when the wiring diagrams don't match what you have, which has happened to me pretty much every single time i have tried to use a wiring diagram.
I second that, dont follow what you find in the instruction, better proceed with logic and what you see in the car. Thats what I hate the most about Nissan wiring, thousand kind of different wire color not at the same place depending on the year/model, very annoying.

Thanks Guys But its Really Hard Because I Cannot Get In Behind The Dash Where the Wires Go From 15ish to like 60+ by the fusebox, i might jus continuity test them from the cluster to the plugs down the bottom, thanks

Back