SR20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill sell mine all in 5k

has it got a turbo? 4wd? 500bhp? antilag? bride race seats? tony law manifold? 4 pots all way round? cos for 5k its gonna have to have all this and a little bit more! 5k wake up and smell the coffee but unblock ur nose before hand.

has it got a turbo? 4wd? 500bhp? antilag? bride race seats? tony law manifold? 4 pots all way round? cos for 5k its gonna have to have all this and a little bit more! 5k wake up and smell the coffee but unblock ur nose before hand.
Wth?? :confused:

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You know they don't come 2L from factory right? Somebody at great expense money and time wise has sourced/fabricated and fitted a good engine and gearbox from an increasingly rare doner car, custom driveshafts, gear linkage, brakes, engine mounts, gb mounts, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, radiator... Good luck finding a reputable garage that will do the conversion PROPERLY for less than 7k

For what you've just listed you're looking at 10-15k
If I built a 4wd 500hp race kitted machine (well I am building one;))... I wouldn't be after any less than 10k

You know they don't come 2L from factory right? Somebody at great expense money and time wise has sourced/fabricated and fitted a good engine and gearbox from an increasingly rare doner car, custom driveshafts, gear linkage, brakes, engine mounts, gb mounts, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, radiator... Good luck finding a reputable garage that will do the conversion PROPERLY for less than 7k

have already got two they cost £1670.00 for both! have smashed 1 and am looking for another so i can have two again! not so long some1 on here was trying to sell a turbo micra for roughly £1500 and everybody was giving the advice that u will not get that(£1500) sort of money on here unless u split it! but all of a sudden members are throwing figures of 5k to 10k plus! as i sit here writing this im the proud owner of 1 running sr20 micra, 1 written off sr20 micra, 2 1.0s micras(prior to this ive had 10+ micras, 5+ primera gts and 2 300zx turbos) and a rs2000 4x4(very rare car), no im not a mechanic or a trader.. all members are welcome to post claps or WTFs but i think it would be safe to say i know what im on about would u not agree? but i will just state the facts. in the last 12 months as far as im aware 5 engine mod nissan micras have come up for sale the 1st being the grey metallic sr20 52 plate on ebay which sold for £2500.00 with only 1 bid the best eg i have seen to date, the 2nd sr20 micra in white on a n plate which i won for £1070(from sheffield) also from ebay very good car but RIP now, the 3rd sr20micra also in white and also on ebay but on a M plate i won for £630 but got it for £600(faulty starter motor!)complete dog when i got it but coming along now eg brand new bride racing bucket seats, new custom engine mounts etc... 2 bad i dont know how to upload pics! 4th sr20 micra in focus rs green has been listed on ebay twice, 1st time it went for £1480 but the sale didnt go through, 2nd time it went for £980 i was the winning bidder but the sellar refused to sell needless to say i left him suitable feedback!before i move on to the fifth micra i would just like to point out 1st what ive stated here are facts from the real world not from mars! also its amazing how all these cars ended up on ebay, well its not really amazing if u think about it all these sellars tried to sell there cars on a overpriced buy it now but the cars did not sell hence LONG LIVE EBAY!!!!!!!!!!! 2nd im aware of the 1 sr20 which went for £180 but it needed too much work and i could not b asked with it(good look JAS) so i have not counted this in, 3rd can some1 please tell me how much money has the most expensive k11 sold for on here in the last 18 months?(no more than £1500 i imagine as i have only been a member for less than 6 months) or anywhere else for that matter? Finally Enuo thanku for pointing out about the extensive mods required, the endless time spent, the 7k etc.. etc........to keep it simple some1 must be really stupid i mean really, really stupid to spend 7k on something that on a good day is worth £2500 and on a bad day its worth £180! U C Enuo if i wanted some1 to build me a SR20 i would have put a ad in the wanted section stating "WANTED SOME1 2 BUILD ME A MICRA SR20 PLEASE GIVE ME QUOTE" the 5th micra this time not a sr20 but running a mg 1.8vvc 160bhp at the front wheels is for sale amazingly on EBAY, if u read the ad carefully u will notice the buy it now is £1700 but the fact is right now its on £205 but its not even going to make a grand! so any1 who has a SR20 for sale but wants £100 for every hour they spent leaning on there SR20 please keep it, and h701micra when u build the 500bhp 4wd all round dics etc..etc..then want to sell it let me know i will give u 5k for it as that is what it will b worth in the real world!
PS if u check my other wanted thread u will realise im looking for a mint k11 mk1, i wonder what thats for?

Glen isn't offering his for sale because he's desperate for cash though, so he can afford to price for worth rather than to sell. It think that's where the price difference comes in. My spit had 10k+ spent on it, could have sold it for 4-5k if I had time to wait, sold it for 2k because I needed a quick sale.

Im building my sr20 micra for less then 2k....that includes engine and drive train work and fabricating a full rollcage also.

My engine is stripped awaiting a rebuilt and skimmed head......itbs conversion....stainless exhaust.....megasquirt ecu......estimated to produce 230hp from the engine tuner.

My advice would be to get a micra....strip it all yourself and buy a complete primera or almera to transfer all running gear and block....im paying to have my engine fitted properly by a engineer but he charges £20 a hour :)

Good luck buying a nissanubaru for 5k ;)
never the less no body has answered the main question, whats the highest price any k11 has sold for on here? obviously h701micra must have missed this" Finally thanku for pointing out about the extensive mods required, the endless time spent, the 7k etc.. etc........to keep it simple some1 must be really stupid i mean really, really stupid to spend 7k on something that on a good day is worth £2500 and on a bad day its worth £180" after reading this we all know what category h701micra fits into.

Im building my sr20 micra for less then 2k....that includes engine and drive train work and fabricating a full rollcage also.

My engine is stripped awaiting a rebuilt and skimmed head......itbs conversion....stainless exhaust.....megasquirt ecu......estimated to produce 230hp from the engine tuner.

My advice would be to get a micra....strip it all yourself and buy a complete primera or almera to transfer all running gear and block....im paying to have my engine fitted properly by a engineer but he charges £20 a hour :)

Thanks for ur advice JAS, im aware that 500 buys a decent almera gti or primera gt as soon as i c 1 close enough ill b onit like a bonnet but its not worth me going out of my way and getting it recovered back to where i live as most of the cheap 1s dont have any tax! but as i have a micra sr20 written off i already have all the bits the engine mounts drive shafts etc..i even have my own unit with a few tools that u can have 15 cars inside, i also have a mechanic whos not very capable(niether am i) so if there is any1 out there who lives close to nelson BB9(near blackburn) area please get intouch and help me build the ultimate micra. will defo b intrested in ur micra JAS so let me know when its ready.

This is a wanted thread, please keep on topic.

If this gets further off base, it will be moderated and cleaned up.

never the less no body has answered the main question, whats the highest price any k11 has sold for on here? obviously h701micra must have missed this" Finally thanku for pointing out about the extensive mods required, the endless time spent, the 7k etc.. etc........to keep it simple some1 must be really stupid i mean really, really stupid to spend 7k on something that on a good day is worth £2500 and on a bad day its worth £180" after reading this we all know what category h701micra fits into.
Is this now a personal attack against me? The person that actually has a clue what goes into making a car? Sr20 k11s are almost "common" or cheap to pick up. Unfinished projects never fetch the correct figure.
You tell me the cheapest nissanubaru you've ever seen? Then feel free to continue your unfounded rant
Back on topic (apologies low rider). You want an sr20 micra. Fine let us know when you find a decent was as you described for less than 5k ;)

Is this now a personal attack against me? The person that actually has a clue what goes into making a car? Sr20 k11s are almost "common" or cheap to pick up. Unfinished projects never fetch the correct figure.
You tell me the cheapest nissanubaru you've ever seen? Then feel free to continue your unfounded rant
Back on topic (apologies low rider). You want an sr20 micra. Fine let us know when you find a decent was as you described for less than 5k ;)

1st of exactly my point, 2nd have u actually got a SR20 for sale?

WANTED SR20! ONLY REPLY IF U ACTUALLY HAVE 1 FOR SALE! GLEN SORRY MATE 5K IS JUST 2 MUCH AM SURE ALL THE MEMBERS WILL AGREE THAT 5K CAN BUY A VERY CAPABLE MACHINE! HOWEVER AM WILLING TO GIVE UP £2500 FOR A VERY GOOD CLEAN EXAMPLE, BUT WILL PAY UP TO 5K FOR A SR20 WITH 4WD AND REAR DISC BRAKES. CASH WAITING THANKU.

I think you all need to cool your jets boys.

With no arms hubs or callipers or hand brake cables. Please inform other users of realistic prices of which they can hopefully get one for.

ITS AMAZING HOW DIFFERENT UR REPLIES ARE ON THE 2 WANTED THREADS SIRCHRIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back