Springs Springs Springs

Hey peeps

After some lowering springs for my 2000 K11, new or used! If anyone has some to sell or knows of a decent place thats cheap money let me know please.. Looking for about 35mm but i know you can get 60's and 90's...

Chere in advance :laugh:

In all honesty Stani as little as poss.. ive seen some 35MM lowering springs a set for £75 new! So less than this if poss....... fwn

It had crossed my mind but i dont have the balls to do it myself lol! :doh:
Why not there is plenty of info on this site :D i have cut springs as does mark and a few others on here. i am NOT repeat NOT saying that cut springs are better than lowered springs designed for the micra but with so little aftermarket love people have resorted to coilovers from a corsa for example. actual micra coilovers (check pollyp's blog) are in the several hundreds. all depends on budget and knowledge. but i have had my cut springs on for a good few months and they are perfectly fine.

Lots of info in the lx blog, do a search for cut springs too. Basics are dont leave the cut end sharp, and have a plan for keeping the springs seated on full drop.

Back