Spotted - Nottingham - red K11 turbo

Moschops

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Nice car following me to work in Beeston this morning, driven by a lady driver. M plate with RCDevelopments sticker on the front screen, buckets/harnesses, intercooler, bodykit and some chunky pipework behind the grill. Oh, and a 200+ club sticker in the window. A turbo surely..

She probably thought I was a wierdo as I was looking at the car in my mirror constantly.

Was it you...and do you want to sell it? :-D

:k11yellow

Could of been Jo and Johns, I think they are from Mansfield way.

On another not, have you been in Sainsburys on the A52 in the last few weeks as I clocked a yellow micra!

thats jo's car she has buckets in there it has a full wald kit on its stunning car... there not on here very often

Nice car following me to work in Beeston this morning, driven by a lady driver. M plate with RCDevelopments sticker on the front screen, buckets/harnesses, intercooler, bodykit and some chunky pipework behind the grill. Oh, and a 200+ club sticker in the window. A turbo surely..

She probably thought I was a wierdo as I was looking at the car in my mirror constantly.

Was it you...and do you want to sell it? :-D

:k11yellow

It was ME!

First time on MSC in months and I notice this thread!

What car were you driving?

Shame I want to see this too hahaha.

lol Ed, so James is up and running, nice one!

Joanne

Will you race? at the Pod

Thanks Paul

Nope.

No interest in 1/4 mile racing, the guys here know that.

Prefer track days to 1/4 mile stuff, where I can actually "drive" the car. Did some sprint circuit sessions end of last year and will be doing more track stuff this year.

It was ME!

First time on MSC in months and I notice this thread!

What car were you driving?

lol Ed, so James is up and running, nice one!

Hi Jo, I was in the (very dirty) yellow Micra in front of you, untill you pulled along side and passed me near the university. Looks a lovely car, couldn't take my eyes off it.
Straight swap for a '94 R33 GTST?

Hi Jo, I was in the (very dirty) yellow Micra in front of you, untill you pulled along side and passed me near the university. Looks a lovely car, couldn't take my eyes off it.

I think her answer will be no!!
Unless you can swap a R34 Z Tune!!

Ah I remember the yellow K11, sorry no swap lol, that little red micra is my pride and joy!!

Back