spotted girl in nblue k11

R

RIK

in Parkgate,Rotherham this morning at 7.45am

blue facelift k11.rear badge smoothed out,tinted rear lights,janpeed backbox,alloys(looked 15") and the driver was female...i did flash my lights and she looked around so she has seen my car,,speak up if it was you!!

im not after a date! lmfao i have a gf that i am very happy with :p

lol wait till donny i'll get pictures of the page 3 models on my bonnet lol

then we'll start the babes of the msc lol....my gf is looking at me funny at the minute.....think im in trouble.
huh forum vote on names? is this for the mystery woman? can we call her wondermicra??? as in wonderwoman lol

I'm not suprised your gf's looking at u in a funny way lol!!! And be careful the page 3 girls don't dent the bonnet!!! :p

she looked a little like this...might be the reason why im not taking her to donny lol joking luv u really ash lol

Attachments

• neew yeear.JPG
    neew yeear.JPG
    290.2 KB · Views: 256
What's wrong with that look!! If u ask me she look's fine!!! Or is it the looking away thing lol!!

dude youve seen her too!!! shes FIT!! car looks abit crappy from the front but god damn! so tommo me and rik have been visited by the micra angle :p

hahaha!! would be interesting to see what she looks like after all this build up!

Ive just seen her, managed 2 get a pic... she held up something as i passed tho... :grinning:

** Had to be edited alil ** lol :grinning:

nope obviously me tommo and rik are blessed :p either that or we all have a penchant for taking drugs and halucinating theresa fit bird in a blue micra!

lol! ne u guys ever pulled whilst driving around? was quite funny some girl made me wind the window down once n started chattin to me at a set of lights (she was a passenger in whatever car she was in) aint seen her around sinse!

runaway-robot said:
Ive just seen her, managed 2 get a pic... she held up something as i passed tho... :grinning:

** Had to be edited alil ** lol :grinning:

That looks worryingly like the decals I've just had made up for my car
18204412d5541d4db.bmp

Are you saying I'm some kind of man girl? grr lol

Actually, you do see some really nice women driving some of the Super S/SR models. Theres a really attractive looking blonde who drives an immaculate white Super S in the Sutton Coldfield area. Had no MSC flyers with me unfortunatly tho :doh:

haha well that pic used 2 say Much Paper lol and it seemed 2 fit with the joke lol

runaway-robot said:
haha well that pic used 2 say Much Paper lol and it seemed 2 fit with the joke lol

Damn, I spent ages looking for a Micra font and I could have just got my inspiration from a kitchen towl ad! lol

spotted again..same time but abit futher up the same road.

but this time i saw the front! its a facelift with a filled and smoothed grill and a nismo badge on the bonnet .looked odd tbh

and yes i saw her face too :p

thats bordering on stalking....

you could get arested for that sort of thing.....
although, there are some realy realy realy fit ladies driving round in some rough pre-facelift 1.0l 4 doors.......:laugh: :laugh:

Back