Allright!!! Great find mate!

This is the one!

Attachments

• 18659.jpg
    18659.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 26

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
I don't think so considering the angle of the car in comparison to the track as well as the front wheels smoking...

Looks like ass-dragging to me, but damn I wish I could do it with that much flair!

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah I reckon he's dumped the clutch in say 2nd gear after locking the handbrake up to get the car sideways. Like a 4 wheel power/lock drift.

I used to do those in the first micra when I was a young hoon in the wet weather. Come around a wet roundabout late at night when no other cars were about, jab the handbrake, tail goes out, put it in full lock and dump the clutch to light up the wheels, and go through the roundabout with all 4 wheels drifting!!! So much fun.

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
I'm still trying to chase my mate up on more info of the car ... he's only told me that it's N/A and still front wheel drive.

I'm surprised that the car can get side-ways in the dry with those huge tyres - a lot of grip to overcome so you can probably guess he's been gunning it down the runway and then yanking the handbrake for all it's worth.

First time I've seen a K11 drifter - I'm aware of Option 2 magazine have a project K11 racer only and most FF drift cars tend to be EF Honda civics ...

CMF_blake83

» CMF Member
sorry to bring up an old thred but as i was at this meet and have piks to prove it i can tell u the owner is a champ no english but we got talkin(kinnda) about cube alpha engine and wat hes done to his but sorry to disapoint all u guys but its not anything special engine wise just zoost(standard exhaust manifold,cat bashed out) and filter and stuff but the best thing about this car is the suspension the frount is S13 with custom top mounts. and besides the fact that its not very powerful he has no trouble keepin up with the big boys.the rear is also pretty full on lots of rose joints but hard to get lots of info as the owner is always sleepin between races

have to load the piks to computer but hard as everything is in japanese and its my girls computer..but if u dont belive me ask me for the address as i live in Yokkaichi, suzuka is the next city south but twin is kinnda in kammiyama or look up an old thred about me living in japan

CMF_Dodgy Haro

» CMF Member
Cool ... good timing mate - I was just about to update this thread too because my mate sent me a few more close-up pics of the car at a recent meet after I begged him to do it.

Just have to check with him it's alright to post them up as they're for his web magazine ... ^_^

Yeah, wasn't expecting it to be anything spectacular engine-wise but adapting S13 suspension to the front sounds quite interesting!

Post up some pics too whenever you find them on your other half's computer ... :)

CMF_blake83

» CMF Member
no worries if your mate works for a net mag i think i no him me and two nx blokes from croydens were having a chat and there were two aussie blokes there and one of them was a kinnda short lookin bloke with a bandana on his melon and had a sweet ass camera i think he said he lived in gifu, its pretty easy to spot aussies in japan and plus there were only four white people there the rest were japanese(of couse) and brasilians lots in mie

CMF_blake83

» CMF Member
also just remembered that iv got some piks or that car sorry at recent meet and takin from my 2mb fone so not real good

Attachments

• 20207.jpg
    20207.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 34
Back