Spoilers Available/Will fit?

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
I'm hopefully gonna be getting a smooth boot soon,but was thinking of getting a new spoiler. I've got the standard top lip one but was just seeing what else is available?

The other obvious choice is the Super S,but what about other spoilers from other cars? Ideally i'd like the nismo spoiler like ModdedMicra has got on his.

Have you PMed AMY to see if he can get you a nismo spoiler?

And imo I think your car would look better without a fully smoothed boot, its nice and subtle atm. I would go for just lock and wiper smoothed.

I loved the smooth boot on the Green K11 and think it would finish this it off on this one. I can always de-lock and de-wiper the current one aswell :p

yea lock and wiper FTW a full smooth boot looks stupid imo

DSC00479.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

I have this JDM march spoiler with led stop light available fo £40 pm me if you want it, has a few small cracks and marks. It's in the UK.

Attachments

• march spoiler 002.jpg
    march spoiler 002.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 256
  • march spoiler 001.jpg
    march spoiler 001.jpg
    594 KB · Views: 239
I have three people wanting the spoiler, can someone suggest the fairest way of sorting this out? Or sort it out amongst yourselves. Sorry, but if I picked someone it would be unfair.
Cheers

I have three people wanting the spoiler, can someone suggest the fairest way of sorting this out? Or sort it out amongst yourselves. Sorry, but if I picked someone it would be unfair.
Cheers

who got there first? who did you hear from first cos that should be who ever gets it, i think thats fair. even if its not me :(

and tecnically out of the two of us i got first dibs :p i PMed an hour or two after the post :D

I have contacted the first person to reply, if for whatever reason it falls through I will be in touch with the next in line. If you need a price on any other spoilers just let me know.
Thanks

I have contacted the first person to reply, if for whatever reason it falls through I will be in touch with the next in line. If you need a price on any other spoilers just let me know.
Thanks

AMY your PM box is full ¬_¬

Back