Speakers

Sorry, that was a stupid post lol. My Nissan Micra, its 1999 model. Has standard speakers in there at the moment. So will 16cm fit then?

Right I bought some other ones instead then. Should hopefully come in a couple of days.

However I have a little problem. I can take right door panel off but i can't remove the left one.
The window winder thing on the left door, I can't remove that. The right one just came off with ease so i assume something was missing on it.
I've looked around on net and apparently theres supposed to be some metal thing there to pull which I can't see :| and now can't remove the door panel for my left door so won't be able to install the speakers once they come. Is there some little trick to remove them??

Thanks

Got my speakers today, installed on the right one :).

Still can't get the left door panel out, im 99% sure there is no silver thing to pull behind the window winder but its just not coming off. Anyone have any ideas to get it off ??

Thanks

Right installed and everything. Now just got one general question left :p.
I ended up buying http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330212851950&Category=18799&_trksid=p3907.m29

Basically with bass, treble etc all up if i put the volume above a certain amount (quite loud).. the speakers make a cracking sound, both of them... Although the right one does it at 16 whereas the left one does it at 17/18 volume.

Is this just because it can't handle that much bass or could it be cause I've done something wrong? The only thing I can think of is using the original wiring for the speakers but tbh doubt that would be it. Any ideas or is it just cause of the bass then?

Thanks

you could relieve some of the pressure off the little ones by adding 6x9s and an amp and sub kit. then i'm sure you wont notice a crackle!!:)

lol I would love to do that, but unfortunatly its not my car so all I could do is change the stock ones. So its just they can't handle it then :(, i was hoping I'd done something wrong lol.

If you are limited on just the door ones install some sound deadening sheet behind the door cards or just round and behind the speakers to get rid of rattle. And Alpine do really good door speakers...

Your speakers are distorting as the headunit is overdriving itself....basically they dont have enough power! More power will mean they can go louder without distorting/possibly clipping :)

Back