South Meets - Where?

Where can you meet for some Micra Sports Club action!

• Total voters
Can we do it before I sell my Micra :(. Somewhen around May or early April or even sooner if we start getting some nice weather :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few micras around wiltshire now, me and tommy go to bristol alot but wanna go to different places for meets! central wiltshire so can literally go anywhere close, somerset, berkshire, gloucester etc, only a few towns away for us!

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
a few micras around wiltshire now, me and tommy go to bristol alot but wanna go to different places for meets! central wiltshire so can literally go anywhere close, somerset, berkshire, gloucester etc, only a few towns away for us!
Reading meet?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

oooooh might have to actually ;) where and when?

christ now thats a question , i believe its by the big ass b&q , its at a company called auto asylum so could just google them ;) i wanna go , same day as my birthday though and would be rude not to seems as i'll be at my parents :p

* and its either the 5th or 6th have a look on the ssc

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
christ now thats a question , i believe its by the big ass b&q , its at a company called auto asylum so could just google them ;) i wanna go , same day as my birthday though and would be rude not to seems as i'll be at my parents :p

* and its either the 5th or 6th have a look on the ssc
cant go that weekend... cheeky engine swap and fuzzy pre pubescent boy wants some calipers that weekend.

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
i like the meet they had on mcm kei to the city film proper fast and furious style :p
yeah tis cool, we need to get more meets going in the next year or so. Would be nice for us to make videos like this, my partner is a video buff, wonder if she has some ideas

h701micra

Deactivated Account
yeah tis cool, we need to get more meets going in the next year or so. Would be nice for us to make videos like this, my partner is a video buff, wonder if she has some ideas
We need the cheaper meets.. we put on a few but attendance is poor. Always coz of money. But if we had more "free" ones.
Like your mini JAE and my weekender thing. Free to attend and stay etc. Just chip in for the bbq and drink fund etc.

Video would be cool. Show those what they're missing

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
We need the cheaper meets.. we put on a few but attendance is poor. Always coz of money. But if we had more "free" ones.
Like your mini JAE and my weekender thing. Free to attend and stay etc. Just chip in for the bbq and drink fund etc.

Video would be cool. Show those what they're missing
Yeah I think a mini JAE would be fantastic, really looking forward to organising it after my finals are done. Cheap and simple. All we need is some nice weather, plenty of tent pitching space and music.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Yeah I think a mini JAE would be fantastic, really looking forward to organising it after my finals are done. Cheap and simple. All we need is some nice weather, plenty of tent pitching space and music.
Makes for a good atmosphere I reckon. I might make a small trip over ;)

Mines in May and shall probably stay that way. I'll try and involve a track day each time too. Being so close to cadwell it'd be daft not to

OP
OP
SirChris

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Makes for a good atmosphere I reckon. I might make a small trip over ;)

Mines in May and shall probably stay that way. I'll try and involve a track day each time too. Being so close to cadwell it'd be daft not to
Mine will be June, July for mini JAE, may for reading meet